My Recipe Theories

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
midonechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

My Recipe Theories

Post by midonechao »

So, Here are my theories on Chao recipes.
------------------------------------------------
Shadow Chao:
1. Mate A Neutral Black Chao with a Dark Red/Jewel Red Chao.
2. Train it's Run Stat to about 432 Pts, It's Power Stat to 93 Pts, Fly Stat to 65 Pts, Swim Stat to 45 Pts, Stamina Stat to 275 Pts.
3. Make sure it evolves into a Dark chao.
4. Give it 5 Dark fruit afterwards.
5. Finally, Throw it against a wall 4 times as a hero character (SA2) Or Hit it as Amy twice (SA1).
------------------------------------------------
Emerl Chao:
1. Mate a Brown Neutral Chao with a Yellow Hero Chao..
2. Train all stats to about 56-252
3. Give it 2 Hero fruits, and 2 Dark fruits, and 5 Mushrooms, Coconuts, Or It's favorite fruit
4. Make sure it evolves into a Neutral chao
5. Give it 15 Red Chaos Drives, 21 Blue Chaos Drives, and 11 Green Chaos Drives. (SA2) Or 5 Round fruit, 10 Cube Fruits, and 11 Triangle fruits. (SA1)
6. Pet it 256 times total.
7. Bond with it as Gamma, Amy, And Tails (SA1) Or Sonic, Tails, And Eggman (SA2)
8. Give it a Amethyst Medal (SA1) Or A Aquamarine Medal (SA2) To finish it all up.
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.

Re: My Recipe Theories

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

For the Shadow chao you don't need Mate A Neutral Black Chao with a Dark Red/Jewel Red Chao.
Basically you just get a normal chao you would get from the beginning of the game and breed it with another one. Or breed it with a two toned red chao and make it a dark swim run witch I think looks more like shadow.
And if you give it dark fruit you"ll just be wasting money you should just pet it with dark characters in SA2.
And you don't have to Throw it against a wall 4 times as a hero character (SA2) Or Hit it as Amy twice (SA1) you just pet it.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: My Recipe Theories

Post by Mamkute »

In addition to the above (although I do disagree with making the Two-tone Red Chao Dark/Swim,) the specific stats do not matter in determining evolution, nor does hitting, in SA1, or even in SA2 since that alignment can be determined by petting with dark characters. Additionally, specific numbers of drives given is not needed. Nor does the alignment of the parents determine the child.