Chacron Chao Recipe

Wanna make a new Chao? Look in here for how to make various Chao, or post your own recipes!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Chacron Chao Recipe

Post by LimitCrown »

SADX Version:
1) Breed any Two-Tone Chao with a Monotone Black Chao in order to get a Two-Tone Black Chao.
2) Hope that the default facial expression of the Chao is only the half-closed eyes.
3) The Chao is a Neutral/Child.

The Chao should resemble Chacron from SADX. However, when the Chao becomes older and when it evolves, it will no longer resemble Chacron. When the Chao reincarnates, it will once again resemble Chacron.

SA2B Version:
1) Breed any Two-Tone Chao with a Monotone Grey Chao in order to get a Two-Tone Grey Chao.
2) Hope that the default facial expression of the Chao is only the half-closed eyes.
3) Once the Chao has hatched from its egg, feed the Chao fruit and wait for the Chao to age so that it is a Neutral/Child/Normal type.

The Chao should now resemble Chacron from SA2B. However, once the Chao evolves, it won't resemble Chacron as much. When the Chao reincarnates, repeat step 3 so that it will once again resemble Chacron.

Optional: The Chao can have high grades in each of its stats.

Edit: I don't think that there really needs to be a picture of either of the results. Chacron is already very recognizable. However, I'll go into more detail about the SA2B version of the recipe. The differences between a Neutral/Child/Normal Chao and a Neutral/Normal Chao are that the Neutral/Child/Normal Chao has blue highlights on the Chao's head that are missing from the Neutral/Normal evolution and that the former still has a yellow emotion ball. Because Chacron is a Neutral/Child/Normal Chao in the Challenge Races, I wanted the recipe to be as accurate as possible.