Awesome Chao Types

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pheonix
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Awesome Chao Types

Post by Pheonix »

Ok, I thought that (I haven't been on in a while and have lots of exams going on so still wont be on) maybe my cousin still had his chao, and luckily he was visiting in a few days. Luckily for me, he still had it. Now the next part is kind of mis-treating, but makes an awesome chao. First, get a bunch of regular chao, and a bunch of colour ones. Now breed the regular chao with the coloured ones. Hopefully you'll get one where it's the coloured one and can still change colours and the yellow patch and ball will be a different colour. My recomended ones are skyblue, red, lime green, and a shiney white (comes in handy) now once you have your special ones, let them grow up, you can either take care of them or just turn the TV off and let them take care of themselves (neutral/stamina is needed for this to work) Now once they're older, re-breed them, my ones were SB-R and LM-SW chao, this made good colours, now repeat. When the new eggs hatch, you can raise them to good, normal, or dark type, but the RB one has to be power, and the SWG one has to be flying. Now once they breed, you should hopefully have my super chao. I'd tell you what it looks like but I'd prefer a surprise. Have fun.
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

Sound's interesting.
No time for testing though =(
AzureChaos
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by AzureChaos »

Sounds very interesting. I wish I could try it, but I don't have SA2B any more, and even if I did I wouldn't have the time. :darkcry: Can you PM me what it looks like? I'd really appreciate it ^-^