What would you want in the chao gardens in Sonic Chronicles?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Claws
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

What would you want in the chao gardens in Sonic Chronicles?

Post by Claws »

I'd like to migrate from Sonic Advance, more gardens(5), and Wi-Fi connection. What would you want?
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

If there are chao in Sonic Chronicles I'd like there to be more subtypes. Like, instead of just swimming, running, etc. they should add more like magic or something of that nature. More colors for sure. Also, being able to use chao in battle.

It would be awsome to have chao being able to battle along side you. Their attacks and power could revolve around what kind of chao they are and how high their stats are.

I would like to see the mic feature used. You could talk to your chao and depending on the tone of your voice, they would react differently. It would also be cute seeing them try to mimic what you're saying.

Wi-fi feature should be used. Perhaps you could have your chao play with your friend's chao.

I would like to be able to do the activities they can learn with them. If they can draw or blow bubbles, you should be able to join them to encourage them to do it more. It would be nice if they had a hidden bar for a skill level of an activity they're doing. It could slowly increase and when they max it they could use that activity in battle. I could imagine bubble power or dancing power to help defeat enemies. Hee hee.
Last edited by moonsoul on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gaiex
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Gaiex »

id liek the chao to be raisable :darksuprise: :darksuprise: :darksuprise:
Thanx Shadow

チャオ島〜は最高!

If you have a Tails Chao and you're proud, put this in your sig.
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Hmm....
I would like more hats that don't cover the head completely. Like a crown or something. Like others before me, I would also want more colors, different types, and wi-fi. I let my friend borrow my Gold Jewel Chao to train it while I was gone, and his brother ALWAYS wants to play when he comes over. It's such a bother.
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

The chao need to be VERY similar too Sab2/DX.
=D
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

Do what Sonic Team PLANNED TO DO with Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) but did not actually implement:
Make an online playground with many internet rooms that can hold about 20 chao each, so that chao and breeders alike can interact with each other.

Yes, there was a playground to be implemented. This was found by Sonic Cult by hacking the Dreamcast disk to uncover hidden textures (as well as a LIBRARY MODEL AND TEXTURE SET) and omochao voice clips. Apparently, he was going to be IN the chao garden (O_o) which would make it unplayable by my standards :P.

The voice clips include references to an ONLINE-ONLY Kindergarten, a library, a playground, classrooms with chao from around the world, and more.

And lastly, he says that the doctor's (principal's) mustache is fake.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
Light Chaos Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Light Chaos Chao »

All I want is for it to have more chao space than SA,SA2,SADX, and Sa2b and other than that, I'd like it to have gardens like the adventure games
hyperchao!!
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by hyperchao!! »

i will look like this :dark: and i do this :darkblah: :darkblah: and that's it
Metal Sonic
Master Chao
Master Chao

Re: What would you want in the chao gardens in Sonic Chronic

Post by Metal Sonic »

i hope they have chao garden and not just use chao as items.
SuperAnthony
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by SuperAnthony »

Guys with the chao in that game, all they do is help you in battle and give you abilities. The only thing with the chao garden is thats where the chao are stored. So you really cant raise them. Sorry guys. I too think its a dissapointment.