if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
surfer treecko
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: if your chao had a diary what would they write?

Post by surfer treecko »

Dear Diary,

Today I ate some stuff, drew pictures of knuckles everywhere, and annoyed Chapon. Oh, and I remembered to fall asleep when anyone tried to give me small animals.

~Presto
Yoshichao4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Yoshichao4 »

Dear Diary,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAAAIILLS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

From,
TAILS
Special thanks to Chowchow for the avatar!
Image<- It's Pikablu!!! Thanks to Wright for the pokefusion!
Image Chao recolor made by chaos121.
Mano23
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Mano23 »

here are 3 more =)
"Dear Flat-thing,
today shadow and tails came in and pet cardiff, i wish that they would pet ME like that...... :chaocry: i like fruit......
*chomp marks in a semicircle around the next word*
Ursurp"

"Dear yellow thing,
earlier today my friend ghoast flew waaaaayyy high up! and also, tails♥ came in and went up to this big shiny thing, and a new chao came out of it! i hope we can be friends....
~Demoni"
"strange nut,
Today both tails AND shadow came in and pet me a lot!, also, some new chao came out of this big thing! i hope that people stop calling me a blitz chao,.... my name is cardiff!, and tails says that i'm a shiny two-tone white chao! :darksurprise: it sounds important!
Cardiff"
Last edited by Mano23 on Fri May 07, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I got Pokémon X. 3DS FC: 5026-4904-9435
Yoshichao4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Yoshichao4 »

Dear Yellow Diary,
I don't know what to do... Oh, I know! CARTOONS!!!

Love,
Sunny
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

Dear dairy

I was watching TV, adn it was bored. I hate romantic stuff! Except if it is dramatic...

~Lucy~
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Jinryu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Jinryu »

Dear Memoir....
Last night I changed into a new me.I have quills now!maybe Sonik and I are even.I have also been catching looks of that Dixie.Boy is she a looker!IBut she probably doesn't have feelings for me.....She spends her time catchting glimpses of that Quincy guy.I have Dragon wings,And a Phoenix tail!Why the girls havn't started swarming over me yet is anyones guess!I hate thia place...... :darkcry:
=-~Shad Jr~-=

Hallo dairy!

Today I got some new feet!They look pretty.I like looking at them........
-Sonik

Dear diary,
Apparantly this is a shared diary.I always find it hidden behind the white doohickey.
Shad Jr is a jerk,me thinks.Maybe he's just arrogant.Whatever it is....
I didn't know he had feelings about Dixie.Perhaps he is attracted to that peacock tail of hers?
I think I should tell Shad about what he should do.....
[(\<Quartz>/)]
Yoshichao4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Yoshichao4 »

Dear Diary,
I got an eggshell today! I think it looks good on me!

Love,
Honey
Chao518
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Chao518 »

dear diary,
i love tails i love tails i love tails i love tails, he is giving me a nice warm bath with carrots and noodles, its Soooooo smoothing, :herosway: -next page- no tails was not trying to eat me, he was letting me drink the bath water, -next page- here is my favorite page, DIE EGGMAN!! -gets pistol- HEHEHE!! BANG BANG BANG!!! COME ON BOOM AND MANNY GET YOUR RIFLES!! GUN FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE! -kicks eggman in the A word-eggmans head blows up- LETS PUSH HIM OFF THE EDGE!!thats a hero garden for you... O_o extra love, Roxy, DAER DARIY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 I DED IT! MANNY, dear diary, we had aLOT of fun killing eggman fri mar 26 and the SUPER fun thing was, we shot amy love, boom, i,m hungry, -next page- i'm really really really really REALLY hungry! -next page- i'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyREALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REAL-next page- LY REALLY REALLY!!!!!! hungry, -next page- i hate food!!!, love, brandy, dear book with no words that i,m editing, Roxy,s dah best daddy evez!!AND DON'T SAY HE IS,NT !!!!! love, Boxy,
WTF EVERYBODY JUST WROTE ALL OVER THE BOOK I WORKED SO HARD ON NOTHING!!!!!!!! chang,
Last edited by Chao518 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Signature
CheesieChao
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by CheesieChao »

Chao518 wrote:dear diary,
i love tails i love tails i love tails i love tails, he is giving me a nice warm bath with carrots and noodles, its Soooooo smoothing, :herosway: -next page- no tails was not trying to eat me, he was letting me drink the bath water, -next page- here is my favorite page, DIE EGGMAN!! -gets pistol- HEHEHE!! BANG BANG BANG!!! COME ON BOOM AND MANNY GET YOUR RIFLES!! GUN FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE! -kicks eggman in the A word-eggmans head blows up- LETS PUSH HIM OFF THE EDGE!!thats a hero garden for you... extra love, Roxy, DAER DARIY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 I DED IT! MANNY, dear diary, we had aLOT of fun killing eggman fri mar 26 and the SUPER fun thing was, we shot amy,
um okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy......... ,my chao's name is runner(my *super* chao) he would write~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@#%&*(&*(%&*(%&
*^&$%^&*$^& YUJ

mainly 'cause he can't write
http://www.funcomix.com/wailord%20body%20slam.png <- funny wailord

GREEN DAY RULES!!!
Chao518
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Chao518 »

hehe... next plan... escape from climbing the mountain and get into the lobby, then i will climb those stairs and bring my POWERFUL pistol, hehehe..., no name, no i am not doing double post, PLEASE don't give another warning!
Signature
Yoshichao4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Yoshichao4 »

Dear Diary,
I wanna go swimming!

From,
Cutie
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

Dear Dairy,

I was supposed to write something epic, so everyone laughed... But I don't know what!

~Dash~
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Yoshichao4
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Yoshichao4 »

Dear Diary,
It's fun being a Tails chao because you can never die!

From,
TAILS
2chao3
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by 2chao3 »

Dear Diary,

Sonic gave us plenty of care,(as usual) :blink: I also did some Ka-Rah-Tae and a long race,(I won.) :chaohappy: and my kid was taken care of good too.Sometimes I wish I could care for him. :stomp: Though well,it's the life he chose to live.

Signed,Chaoey, :hero: Chaoer, :hero: and Herocon. :chao:
ImageImage
Pokemon claimed:Arceus,Riolu,Rayquaza,Heatran
ImageForgot previous account Please click
Chaos Angel
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Chaos Angel »

Dear Diary,

I decided to enter Chao Karate and got to the final round! But then some Chao named "Stinky" kicked my butt so hard I think I'm in next week! Also, I'm being stalked by a red tall guy and a tall bat, but when I hug it I don't get any stronger! :cry: . Oh and I like the red car I got in the race today, it drives my goody-goody Hero Chao brother insane, while he plays with his ball!"

~Pumpkin, the Dark Chao :darkcool:
http://chaosthebright.deviantart.com/My DA.
I support Fox Man and Crazo for becoming new moderators.
Alo
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Alo »

Deer Diery,

Today, I fell out of the sky and got hert (agin) Thankfuly Tails was there to take me to the docter. But I dont like sitting in the docters chare for a long time. Its boreing. But I did git a lollypop for being payshint patient! It was yummy. I ate it while Tails took me back to the gardin. Thin I went swimming. I swimmed for ten hole minits! Tails says Im gitting stronger every day. I cant wate until I can inter a race! Tails says I shood take all my chaos drives and thin Ill be ready in no time! Ill make sure to get them all when tails gits me sum tomarow.

~Sunny
:darksurprise: :surprise: :herosurprise:
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

Dear Diary,

I am now going to use you as a sketch book for doodling pictures of friends and pizza. Good day.

-Sheimi
Mano23
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Mano23 »

more!

"dear diary,
today ♥♥cardiff♥♥ came up to me and said hi! EEEEEEEEEEEE(obvious girl stereotype XD)!!!!! anyway, mr. shadow brought us some yummy fruits, and then me and ♥♥cardiff♥♥ had an egg!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! We named it Bloo because it's a blue-two tone! yay! :darkhappy:
Sincerely,
Ghoast

*much later* "Hello Paper,
Today mom was pestering me about not eating enough fruits, how my head looks too blue, and how my swimming is getting slower, but when i went to my dad, he asked me for a race! so shadow and tails brought both of us to the races, and I WON!!!!, I BEAT CARDIFFF!!! WOOO!!
from,
Bloo, the faster run chao"

"today ghoast was pestering her poor child, so cardiff raced him, and bloo won! well, i asked him if he wanted to play ball with me, so he said yes, and lunar and phaeros joind in too! we all had a ton of fun, but i'm starting to feel old, maybe my time is almost up?
Demoni, the best of the best in Chao garden
I got Pokémon X. 3DS FC: 5026-4904-9435
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Hydro »

Dear Diary,
Today I stared at shadow for three hours from inside a bush.
Shadow likes Talor Swift and Miley Cyrus TOO much.

~Stealth
Chaos Angel
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Chaos Angel »

My Hero Chao ICE

"That Pumpkin is driving me crazy! That car will not stop making that EWWEWWWEWWW noise no matter how many times I kick him! Such a mockery to his majestic father Waffles! Though I bet his dead mother would be proud... its so hard to be the only son of Waffles and Maroon. I bet that my brother Pumpkin is being spoiled down in the Chao Hel- I mean Dark Garden.

Anyway, I have planned to get to the Dark Garden without any help. I am going to make him to turn down the cars sound box and that I can hear it 2 gardens above him! But it seems Rouge used some sort of device that is in the ground with the word "G.U.N." written on it. It makes an invisible force field! So this is my plan:

Borrow Pengys shovel and dig it up and hit the off switch.

And jump and land in the garden. Hopefully my sister will stop it with car!

Also, I went to see our best known Chao, ChsAngl.He usually spends time in the pool swimming, but today we saw him standing by the water staring at his reflection. His color, shining like Amethyst, shone in his reflection. He talked with us for a while telling me about when he was young like me, only evolving minutes ago. He remembers that he used to be a top athlete and would train hours a day, and eventually gained all the medals and looked proud.

This is all I can fit on this page without being able to say this or sign, and I suspect that my brothers hand-writing and journal detail is horrendous!

~ICE :hero:
http://chaosthebright.deviantart.com/My DA.
I support Fox Man and Crazo for becoming new moderators.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Mottoes are overrated

Post by SonicBoom »

Deamon's Journal

Dear journal,
Today, i listened to the FM radio for two minutes and 17 seconds. i also found three and a half fruits that were quite delicious. Perhaps next, I'll race against my less intelectable twin, Dark and v

A long line leads away from the V that was supposed to be a W. the page is coated with 8 different chao footprings, ans the shoe print of Sonic.
My out of site contact is here
Spoiler:
Hydro wrote:ESS BEE, STOP BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE CRACKMONKEY AND LOOK.
Affected by the Shrubby curse 7 times and counting.
xXxEmoChaoLoverxXx
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by xXxEmoChaoLoverxXx »

Dear Diary,

I went in some weird blue cacoon today, then came out with a Halo and a weird spike on my head!!! My eyes also look like they flipped inside out, but I don't know! And Knuckles gave me some yellow thingys so now I can finally swim! I also moved from the Dark Garden to the Hero Garden and saw my best friend Buggie. Buggie's a boy though, and he hasn't gone inside a blue cacoon thing yet. We were born right next to each other at the name time though, but I guess since we lived in different gardens time passed differently... But whatever. Me and Buggie are going to go swimming. Hey, the water is the same color as me, only I'm much more shiney and glossy!!! Hmm... and I hear Shadow calling me his first Jewel Chao... whatever. Seeya!

XOXO
♥ Xyla ♥

Xyla and Buggie have been away from eachother for a couple days... now after reading that I fell so awful about it!!! :herocry:
Yesh, I know my username is dumb, but I picked it because my friend drew an emo chao and it was adorable, so thats why I picked it. :3
Find me on VampireFreaks! —> http://www.vampirefreaks.com/kaoskittykat
whatever happened to dreams...
If you hate Chao, you're nuts! And Chao eat nuts! So that means you'll die! x3
rascal401
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Deck him in the face! Do it, nerd!

Post by rascal401 »

((Rascal is the previous form of Crazo.He was an all-white hero N/N chao with angry eyes,
evil grin,and all dragon parts.He's still alive in my eyes.))

Dear Mind,(He can write his own diary in his head in his cave in the netural garden,the opining is a dragon head),

It's sooooo shiny in here...Today I stole a 19-karat diamond from a gems store.Course,
No one found me.I'm very glad I have this psycokenetic ability to remember ever entry I
"write" in my head.AHHHH!Light in my eye!These jewels are too reflective.Speaking of gems,
I sent Angel a bowling-ball sized sapphire and she sent it back saying
"I love it,but Crazo wouldn't want to see me have it!"!Who does that Crazo guy think he is?!?!Grrrr...
AND HE CALLED ME A COPY!!!COPY!!!!I WAS THE ORGINAL!Owwww...
I popped a blood vessel on my head and I have a migrane...Fuzzy(The goddess of thunder in my world)said to not get so
riled up,or this would happen.Hey,I'm a dragon for heavenly sakes!And the god of Power!
Crazo has no right to be hitting on my girl,the goddess of angels...Ahhh...She is a true
angel,in looks and reality...Whoops,here she comes,I have to go.

Truely the most powerful of them all,
Rascal

Somewhat arrogent,I know...I somewhat model him after me,hint hint.
MARY: But if I'm not going to furiously make Freudian connections, who will?
K S
Master Chao
Master Chao
Location: In the land of Google Chrome errors, screaming "POTATO STARCH".

Post by K S »

I am actually making a series called The Diary Of Peaches The Chao.
Can't Ban This~
ChaosNight
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by ChaosNight »

My chao, Blossom, would write something like this:
Dear Journal,
I'm so nervous. Knuckles is leaving and someone new will take care of me! I'm scared. I liked Knuckles, not someone new. Oh well. Wait, what was writing about again? Oh yeah, I was saying how awesome fruit tastes!
Bye!
~Blossom