thoughts on omochao

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mephiles
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

thoughts on omochao

Post by Mephiles »

omochao is the worst chao ever if there were omochao in the chao garden i would not keep it no matter how rare or special it may be :omochao: thinking ooh omochao is so cool and special but i think of omochao as a thing to take the stress of the day away shorcircut it trow it off a cliff or a never ending drop but of course omochao never dies so your stuck with him constantly reapeating himself :omochao: but what are your thoughts on omochao :suprise: :omochao:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

Omochao is coooooool =D :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao:
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

I don't get why so many people dislike omochao. Sure he can get a tad annoying but he's super cute and nice. I'm sure omochao would be sad to see what you wrote about him.

:omochao: Omochao says: "I'm sorry you dislike me so much....I was just trying to help. Please stop hurting me."
CHAOlover5867
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by CHAOlover5867 »

lol :omochao: :omochao:
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Not that I think about it, omochao is actually helpful to some, like my kid sister. She didn't know that she couldn't jump over a big gap until omochao told her there was something (HOVER!) she could find that would let her do it nearby.
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

haha.. i've never had a problem with Omochao personally
:omochao:
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

In last post: 'Not' was a typo for 'Now.' Oops.
Omochao actually does get helpful as a weapon when you don't want to risk rolling or homing.
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
Chacron
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: thoughts on omochao

Post by Chacron »

Mephiles wrote:omochao is the worst chao ever if there were omochao in the chao garden i would not keep it no matter how rare or special it may be :omochao: thinking ooh omochao is so cool and special but i think of omochao as a thing to take the stress of the day away shorcircut it trow it off a cliff or a never ending drop but of course omochao never dies so your stuck with him constantly reapeating himself :omochao: but what are your thoughts on omochao :suprise: :omochao:
I would throw him in the water and keep jumping on his little robot head, and did you guys know that in Eternal Engine with Tails when you get the locked door, go to the room with the switch to unlock the door and shoot the dynamite by the wall and :omochao: will fly out, come back, and fly out again over and over.

Name: Blue Streak
Adopt One Yourself Here viewtopic.php?t=3963
Chacron
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Chacron »

moonsoul wrote:I don't get why so many people dislike omochao. Sure he can get a tad annoying but he's super cute and nice. I'm sure omochao would be sad to see what you wrote about him.

:omochao: Omochao says: "I'm sorry you dislike me so much....I was just trying to help. Please stop hurting me."
He's so emotional, whaa I'm crying cause of his little robo words waah. :herocry: :herocry: :herocry: :herocry: :herocry:

Name: Blue Streak
Adopt One Yourself Here viewtopic.php?t=3963
hyperchao!!
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by hyperchao!! »

omochao are cool :omochao: :omochao: :darkcool:
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Question~
My sister wants to know how much a GC action replay costs. She REALLY wants a Moon Tails Chao with 9999 every stat. O.o
(Personally, I kinda want a knux chao, but I'm not going to risk glitching up my game. XD)
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Oh, don't reply to the last post. It was offtopic, sorry. And darnit, so is this one!
Omochao is pretty fun to throw with.
hyperchao!!
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by hyperchao!! »

well i thank 10 or 14 0r 20 r some thing
Mephiles
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Mephiles »

Furyal wrote:Question~
My sister wants to know how much a GC action replay costs. She REALLY wants a Moon Tails Chao with 9999 every stat. O.o
(Personally, I kinda want a knux chao, but I'm not going to risk glitching up my game. XD)
if you max out your chaos stats then theyll just get stuck at the end of races somtimes :suprise:
CHAOlover5867
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by CHAOlover5867 »

Furyal wrote:Question~
uhh i think its about $30.00
Image Image Image
Sonic Chao: Spiky
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

Mooncow wrote:haha.. i've never had a problem with Omochao personally
Likewise.
CHAOlover5867
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by CHAOlover5867 »

wen i think of omachao, i think their annoying

but wen i think about it, i really dont have a problem wit dem
Image Image Image
Sonic Chao: Spiky
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

I attempt to ensure that I destroy each and every single Omochao that I come across. I have gotten to the point that I can shoot an Omochao using only one shot in a mech, too, rather than missing and having to aim again...
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
Mephiles
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Mephiles »

Enzo03 wrote:I attempt to ensure that I destroy each and every single Omochao that I come across. I have gotten to the point that I can shoot an Omochao using only one shot in a mech, too, rather than missing and having to aim again...
i think so too i destroy every omochao in sight
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

Aww, omochao is awesome :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :omochao:
dvddd3d
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by dvddd3d »

poor omochao..... sure ill kill him every once in a while but i dont hate him.if i could raise an omochao, im not sure if i would like the way he moves or changes shape(although, a shape changing omochao would be kinda cool). :omochao: :omochao: :darkhappy:
Cyclone
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Cyclone »

I personally love Omochoa.
And by that, I mean that I love love punching him, throwing him into the abyss, and tourturing him any way I can.
My favourite thing to do is on that space level with Tails(the name escapes me) at one part you can blast open a door right next to Omochoa. This will cause him to get sucked into space, respawn, get sucked into space, respawn, ect. All while saying the hilarious diolouge he says when we torture him. :chaohappy: It's great!
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

Cyclone wrote:I personally love Omochoa.
And by that, I mean that I love love punching him, throwing him into the abyss, and tourturing him any way I can.
My favourite thing to do is on that space level with Tails(the name escapes me) at one part you can blast open a door right next to Omochoa. This will cause him to get sucked into space, respawn, get sucked into space, respawn, ect. All while saying the hilarious diolouge he says when we torture him. :chaohappy: It's great!
LOL

Hey, I wonder if ... oh wait... I forgot. Gamecube version users won't be able to relate to this.

Well in the DC version, there is an Omochao in the Chao Lobby that kindly greets you "Welcome to chao world!", but since you cannot attack anywhere in there (as in the b button), it is impossible to destroy him...

I wish there was a codebreaker/action replay code that would allow me to be able to attack via b-button there >:V

But it is disabled for a good reason: you can't leave your chao there.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
Brawlchao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Brawlchao »

He's OK!

Not that I like him, but if you need to release some stress you can go throw him around, and thats pretty funny :chaohappy: :omochao: :darkhappy:
Chaos Chao 101
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Chaos Chao 101 »

My brother and I love using omochao as a lethal weapon, shooting it, ect. :omochao: :omochao: :omochao: :herocool: :herocool: :herocool: