Theories and such....

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Theories and such....

Post by jurejure »

I have been looking for cheats for SA2B so i could hack me an Jewel chao untill i got to an site and idk if some of their theories are righht or wrong:
-When a chao is in the egg whistle 5 times then throw it in the wall then it should have a wide smile
-When you want a chao with wide smile swing the egg for 10 seconds and then open it
-The result of your chaos face depends on that for how long you shake the egg
-Give your chao when its dark 5 dark fruits and when he is asleep whistle and he will wake upp with a weird face and start running around and hit other chao...
I will update this later...
Ummm yeah i could use some help with hecking that Jewel chao i dont have an AR if you can heck it anyhow else please help me with it!
This is more for Crazo.....
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Theories and such....

Post by Crazo3077 »

I love it when a topic is made and someone says, "This is mainly for Crazo to look at." XD

A Chao's face is randomly generated when the egg comes into existence. How you hatch the egg shouldn't effect the Chao's face, and I'm rather confident it doesn't. Of course, this is based on the code of Sonic Adventure Director's Cut, so there is an odd chance that SA2B does have faces based on hatching, but if that were the case, the code would have stayed the same.

That last one about the dark fruits and whistling is interesting. I doubt it is true, but it sounds like something you'd find.

I don't know how you think you can hack SA2B without a Gameshark or Action Replay. Are you trying to get a Jewel Chao? If you are, then there is no secret way to get that, as explained in my disproval of the creation of a Silver Chao. If you want a Jewel Chao you need to be able to use the Tiny Chao Garden.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Chao518
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Chao518 »

I just Hate it When People Hack to Get Rare Chao

(Unless Its a Tails Chao)
Signature
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

I have nothing against hacking, as long as they admit they're hacking. What I dislike about people hacking is when they hack and make up a story to make it sound like they didn't.

And Jewel Chao aren't rare. The rarest Egg Chao are Pure Shiny Black Chao and Pure Onyx Chao. The rarest breedable Chao is a Common Shiny Onyx Black Chao, obviously with Pure Shiny Black Chao and Pure Onyx Chao are parents.

Plus, Tails Chao and other Chao are only accessible via hacking these days, so it would be silly to claim you got them any other way.
coty-crg
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by coty-crg »

Crazo3077 wrote:I love it when a topic is made and someone says, "This is mainly for Crazo to look at." XD
So why are you, in particular, so popular? Were you an original programmer on the team or something? Wait no..that'd be silly, because its a Japanese-made game.. unless you are from there?
~http://crossedshadows.com/GirSig.png <--because apparently 150p is to big. >.>
~Come check out some of my games at http://crossedshadows.com/. They all suck!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Don't forget that someone had to help translate the game and help it be appropriate for Americans. xP

Why I'm so popular, I have no idea. I really do not understand what people like about me. What I can say is that I know a lot about Chao, and have helped a lot with the site. The majority of my posts are on the Chao Help and Support board, with General Chao Chat following. I've made a great number of discoveries, mainly around Chao Breeding.

Many believe that I know more about Chao than Mooncow, but even I refuse to accept the title of expert. I'll accept the title of Leading Expert, because I know that I know a lot, but I don't know everything. I've spent a lot of time finding out how the programming that goes into Chao works and feel that I could quite effectively recreate it myself. I used to be a moderator and since then, I've talked to Fusion a good amount of times and currently I'm helping him with updates intended on being made to the main site.

Basically, if you stick around to the forum long enough you'll notice that I've got a truck load of information.
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

hmm i only want to get my hands on a mint chao i have a SADX but i dont have a GBA if i had it then i wouldn't try to hack one ofcourse...
coty-crg
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by coty-crg »

Crazo3077 wrote:Don't forget that someone had to help translate the game and help it be appropriate for Americans. xP

Why I'm so popular, I have no idea. I really do not understand what people like about me. What I can say is that I know a lot about Chao, and have helped a lot with the site. The majority of my posts are on the Chao Help and Support board, with General Chao Chat following. I've made a great number of discoveries, mainly around Chao Breeding.

Many believe that I know more about Chao than Mooncow, but even I refuse to accept the title of expert. I'll accept the title of Leading Expert, because I know that I know a lot, but I don't know everything. I've spent a lot of time finding out how the programming that goes into Chao works and feel that I could quite effectively recreate it myself. I used to be a moderator and since then, I've talked to Fusion a good amount of times and currently I'm helping him with updates intended on being made to the main site.

Basically, if you stick around to the forum long enough you'll notice that I've got a truck load of information.
Interesting. Well, alright.
Spoiler:
You may be of some use to me..
~http://crossedshadows.com/GirSig.png <--because apparently 150p is to big. >.>
~Come check out some of my games at http://crossedshadows.com/. They all suck!
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

crazo tought me a load about chao well i asked him load of things and he always had an answer for it soo when i have a question about chaos i just ask him
chowchow48
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by chowchow48 »

Chao518 wrote:I just Hate it When People Hack to Get Rare Chao

(Unless Its a Tails Chao)
I just Hate it When People Capitalize Every Word.
superchao
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by superchao »

I personnaly think cheating is for wimps... ur not actually playing if your cheating :darkno:
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

i actually beat the game twice and i made loads of chaos and now i wanned to experiment with the Jewel chao and cuz i dont have a GBA and a link cable..... what should i do? tell me?? buy a GBA and a link cable via E-bay so i can use it only for 20minutes? is that worth it? tell me?
NO ITS NOT AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY ANYWAY!!!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

A GBA and link cable are incredibly cheap, so it wouldn't be a complete waste of money.
superchao
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by superchao »

I wouldnt know any cheats cuz i dont cheat...
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

umm crazo i dont think i can buy it i can afford it but theres nobody in my country that is selling a link cable...
Mikeymikey619
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Mikeymikey619 »

Crazo3077 wrote: Plus, Tails Chao and other Chao are only accessible via hacking these days, so it would be silly to claim you got them any other way.
But the DC servers are still up! XD (I got one :D)

Eh, i know you're talking about SA2:B Tails chao is ruined forever... RUINED!
Image Partnered with Flame :D

Avatar made by Yours Truly, Proud winner of pkmn.net sprite awards 3 years in a row.