Starting To Test Breeding Mechanics For Dreamcast Games.

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Shadow_Dweller
Child Chao
Child Chao

Starting To Test Breeding Mechanics For Dreamcast Games.

Post by Shadow_Dweller »

Decided I'm officially going to start a large number of tests for the breeding mechanics of Chao in the dreamcast games. What I mean by this is that I will look at things such as Does Chao a + Chao b = Gold, Silver, Or maybe some chao that we've heard of but instantly thought down upon due to them not being in the remakes of these games. (Such as This. http://www.gameshampoo.com/cheatscodes/ ... tRecord=61 Things of that sort. If anyone else has a Dreamcast, or an emulator, and wishes to help me, any assistance would be helpful.

[EDIT] I got a new screw, just need new batteries. Testing will begin roughly Tuesday.

[DOUBLE EDIT] I've been without internet for the last few days, testing will be delayed until Thursday. Sorry.

[TRIPLE EDIT] (Sorry about this.) Testing Will begin TODAY. (I hope, XP)
Last edited by Shadow_Dweller on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Starting To Test Breeding Mechanics For Dreamcast Games.

Post by Crazo3077 »

Keep in mind that this is assuming Sonic Adventure, Chao Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Chao Adventure 2 all have the same mechanics.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Shadow_Dweller
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Starting To Test Breeding Mechanics For Dreamcast Games.

Post by Shadow_Dweller »

Crazo3077 wrote:Keep in mind that this is assuming Sonic Adventure, Chao Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Chao Adventure 2 all have the same mechanics.
Yes, it seems like they would, and I do have both Sonic adventure And Sonic Adventure 2, However I cannot test anything VMU related. I will likely be testing mostly on Sonic Adventure, due to the fact that it seems more possible to have much different mechanics.