Chaos Chao suck and here's why.

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Chaos Chao suck and here's why.

Post by The Thunder »

There might be a few YouTube videos in the meantime.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
ZER02GAMING
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Darkness overruled us...

Post by ZER02GAMING »

The Thunder wrote:
ZER02GAMING wrote:But chaos chao is immortal, so you can beef up that chaos chao to win races and stuff like that, best for people who started their chao garden new
This may be true, but with any E ranks, even a Chaos Chao is guaranteed to not do well in that category. The only chance you have with an E grade is to level that stat up to 99 in each Chao's life before you decide to evolve it into a Chaos Chao. A good Chaos Chao should at least not have any E ranks if you're beefing them up for races and karate. Besides, chances are a Chao can win it all in its first or second life anyway. Consider ranking up each of a Chao's E grade before evolving it into a Chaos Chao.
When I try to care for my chao, I only was able to de the stage 1 on most stages ( I don't do so well, but I'm getting better! )
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Yeah, even with reincarnation bonuses and all perfect level-ups, I think an E-rank stat caps out somewhere in the 1600s, and it's something like 300 stat points of potential per Rank.

Though, that raises the question: has anyone figured out what the stats of the CPU chao for Races and Karate are? I know stats in the mid-2000s to low 3000s accross the board are enough to effectively make the Diamond course Time Trial even at level 5, but it would be nice to know what competition the game actually provides.
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Yeah, even with reincarnation bonuses and all perfect level-ups, I think an E-rank stat caps out somewhere in the 1600s, and it's something like 300 stat points of potential per Rank.

Though, that raises the question: has anyone figured out what the stats of the CPU chao for Races and Karate are? I know stats in the mid-2000s to low 3000s accross the board are enough to effectively make the Diamond course Time Trial even at level 5, but it would be nice to know what competition the game actually provides.
Without reincarnating, E-rank stats may only barely make it past 1200, so it would need to reincarnate a few times to do better if an E-rank grade is not raised. But it is better that if you want a Chaos Chao, make sure it has no E-rank grades so that you don't have to feel bad. So far, none of my four Chaos Chao have a single E-rank.

I've been surmising that each of the three Chaos Chao at the end of the special races have all their stats in the range of 1500 points apiece, but their Intelligence is generally less than the Neutral Normal type Chao seen in the Diamond and Onyx Jewel Races. In Chao Karate, having all stats at 1500 points or higher will give your Chao a fighting chance in the Super tournament, especially against the Chaos Chao opponents. But you might get lucky if Flash is defeated by a game bug that has a chance of sending him off the arena each time he gets knocked over by your Chao. So overall, I'm estimating that the point average for any Chao to be a champion or at least have a shot in all the races and karate is 1500 or more.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!
Milpat
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Milpat »

If you use chao world extended that can change it
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »