How Do I mate two chao!?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ultimate angel chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

How Do I mate two chao!?

Post by ultimate angel chao »

No chao has mated for a TWO-tone for me! I breed mono.with neutral and I get a mono tone! :darkcry: :surprise: :herocry: :heroangry: : *SIGH*

EDIT: Normal not neutral
Last edited by Mamkute on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit feature to add onto posts.
It's Chao Time!
marie chao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: How Do I mate two chao!?

Post by marie chao »

You mate 2 chao's with a heart fruit or they would do it naturally and it dependence if the chao want's to mate or one of them is still a child
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

In this case, assuming both chao are pure (from the starting eggs in the garden and straight from the Black Market) you have a 50/50 chance of getting a two-tone or monotone of the colored chao's color. So, I would say try again. An easy way of going through several tries is to feed the chao the heart fruits, then save. Then after you mate them, if it is not the desired baby result, you restart, without saving.

Also note, if the color you are using is Green, a two-tone green chao at birth looks identical to a monotone green chao. If that is the color, pet it to change its alignment and see if highlight changes occur.
yourtoast4
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by yourtoast4 »

it sort of depends on what kind of chao you want there is loads of recipies for different kinds of chao from bright/shiny normal to invisable :dark: egsample the bright chao comes in different colours so breeding different colour shiny chao with a normal chao will get you different types of bright chao there is 1 for all types of chao and the white 1 sort of looks like a light bulb when it is born
:omochao: