Can you remember your first Chao?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pinkolol16
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Can you remember your first Chao?

Post by Pinkolol16 »

Technically in both SA:DX and SA2:B my first Chao still remain.
I think in SA:DX there was a full listed number of Chao who were "the first bunch" I remember calling. This included
Para (normal Chao, N/S/N)
Bunny (normal Chao, N/F/S, reincarnated once)
Birdy (normal Chao, N/F/N)
UFLF (Unidentified Flying Life Form, normal Chao, N/S/S)
Awake (normal Chao, N/S/N)
Whiroo (white mono, N/R/N)
Goldy (gold jewel, N/R/N)
Silver (silver jewel, N/P/?)
Onyx (black mono, N/N/?)
Kit (normal Chao, N/N/S, reincarnated and re-evolved into N/N)

Along with many others they were my first in SA:DX, I can't remember which of them first hatched but none of them have died. In SA2:B, there were two first Chao, Chaoki and another hero Chao of which I forgot the name.

But for very very first Chao, rewind further back and my technical first Chao, of which I shared with my cousin was on Sonic Advance. My cousin has a broken Sonic Advance game, to the point where it doesn't save and may spontaneously unlock everything in the cartridge (which lead me to beating the Moon Zone once) so we had a Chao that we repeatedly hatched over and over, and my cousin would repeatedly name it Peanut (as I think that was one of the default names and she liked it too much) because of this save problem. But we raised "Peanut" many times through each save the game put itself through. Because of that, he's the only Chao we owned and the only one I have owned so far that has died.
Chao are still epic. It's like this thing is following a timeline, lul.
So what's up lul.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

i barely remember, it was a dark chao (i only had unlocked rouge in the chao garden), and it probably had a name that i didn't choose

it's gone now because i reset my chao data on purpose
MintyMyndi
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Hooray for Earth!

Post by MintyMyndi »

I remember entering Chao World and thinking that you had to find the Chao and release them....
I have vague memories of my first Chao Garden file. After I figured out that you were supposed to raise them, I did. Poorly. I was about 6, and I have a younger sister who also terrorized the Chao. I remember thinking that they went into a blue cocoon to become an adult and then going in again and again, becoming stronger each time. One Chao I believed to do this was a default Normal Chao named Speedy. He and Rainy Day (typed "Rainy" due to character limit), a gray Chao, had a daughter that I thought was a darker version of a Normal Chao. Therefore, I named her "Darkchi." She was my absolute favorite. She was a Normal Type, had bunny parts and a frown, was kept in the Mystic Ruins, and was constantly force-fed....
All of my Chao back then were abused. Nothing is funnier to a six-year-old than a Chao flying through the air, spinning, its emoteball following it....
I stopped playing when Rainy went into a "white pod" and "turned invisible." I was frustrated that I could never find him, and then a childhood friend told me he died. They then proceeded to tell me that there was no such thing as an invisible Chao, and that a Chao may go into a "red pod." If it didn't like you, it would "come out as nothing," and if it did like you then it would become a Chaos Chao. Upon asking what a Chaos Chao was, I was told that it looked just like a Normal Chao, except it had a gold head and body, silver arms, legs, wings and ball, the ball was attached to the point on its head, and it never died. There was some truth in that, but to this day I wonder how they came up with that.
Have you seen the alternate victory dance in Chao Karate?
http://youtu.be/dyxcEji3-0I (my video)
http://youtu.be/FpO6Wg84NiM (better quality, thanks to FrankT)
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Yeah, I turned him into a chaos chao after 10 reincarnations, then me and my friend got an action replay, we dicked around a lot, and my chaos chao died.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Hazel2014lily
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Life of a derpy gamer

Post by Hazel2014lily »

Oh man, my first chao.. He was a Hero Swim/None chao, his name was Champ. He was considered my racing chao (with stats around level 10) until he died. I remember that I was feeding him, but he wasn't hungry, so I thought I killed him by overfeeding him. :thinking: It was pretty devastating when he died though.. :chaocry:
~Lily the derpy wolf
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

Chaofun. She's the girl one and the mom of my first Angel Chao, Roxy. She still lives on the first memory card I used to play Sonic Adventure 2. (I have about 4 or 5 memory cards at this point).

The other is Ajax. He's the boy.

When I first got there I had no idea what I was doing so I had rouge running around and I turned around and those weird eggs I saw had hatched and I was like "HOLY COW LOOK AT THESE THINGS." and I was hooked for life.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
CheetoChao
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Chao will be awesome to me always and forever

Post by CheetoChao »

I remember my first chao but I don't remember its name. It evolved into a dark chao. I no longer have the chao I miss him!! :darkcry:
PopcornPikachu
Egg
Egg
Motto: Pika Pika! Pikachu!

Post by PopcornPikachu »

Let Me Think... :thinking:........ :surprise: I know!

My first chao was a chao called Sonic who evolved into a N/R.
I can't get him to evolve again yet... (Yes he is still alive!)
Ah well...

Anyway ever since he hatched,I have loved him and every other chao in my 3 gardens!

:chaohappy: :chaohappy:

Oh! I forgot about my other one (also still alive!) named Shadow who right now is a N/R like Sonic!

He is now my brother's chao. :chaohappy:

Me and my bro share 1 memory card though we have 2!
That will change soon and he'll use the other Card! :wink:
Chaoco
Egg
Egg

Post by Chaoco »

Star and Dash,two beautiful Hero Chao...
I remember Star evolved first, and I didn't understand what was going on. I tried exiting the garden and picking her up, but I couldn't... but eventually she emerged as a Hero Chao and I was so excited, I unlocked the Hero garden and everything!
Star was a Hero/Run, and Dash was a Hero/Normal. I got a third Chao from the Hero Garden egg (forgot what I named that guy though)
But unfortunately, the happiness didn't last for long. My memory card got corrupt and Star and Dash were lost forever :herocry:

On my new memory card, I raised a Chao named Buddy. He was the first Chao I had to reincarnate.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Dingy
Spent its first life as a hero chao, normal/normal with dragon parts.