What has been the strangest Chao you've ever recieved?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
FastRunningChao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: More 1337 than sanic.

What has been the strangest Chao you've ever recieved?

Post by FastRunningChao »

I once got a chao that liked NO fruit.
Seriously, no fruit at all. It was a glitch chao, but it acted normal.
Apparantly, the default for if a chao doesn't like any kind of fruit is "Round Fruit"
Tried it, and it didn't work. It ended up going towards the "Dark" side, but never evolved.

Though I sent him away. Bye bye.
:darkwalkback:
Gotta be a FAST chao!
Rinku
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: I like making friends :3

Re: What has been the strangest Chao you've ever recieved?

Post by Rinku »

When I didn't know what a normal mono-tone chao was, I accidentally got a white one from breeding a white and normal chao... shortly after I pet it with a Dark Character and freaked out when he started turning red. Whats even cooler is when i found out that his dark chaos version is pure white with pink eyelashes.
Rinku's personal Discord - http://rinkutalks.pro/image/dcover.png
🔥 Twitch Livestream - http://www.twitch.tv/rinkutalks (◡‿◡✿)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Twitter - https://twitter.com/RinkuTalks
Ivy_Pendragon12
Egg
Egg

Post by Ivy_Pendragon12 »

A short time ago, I bred a two-tone pink hero swimming Chao together with a two-tone regular hero swimming chao, and the offspring was a totally white Chao (I wasn't gonna complain, it had an S rank for Swimming AND Running!) But then as I started turning it into a dark swimming Chao, it turned from white to pink, then red, then brown, then gold, and finally has stayed as a pale lemon yellow colour. Really strange... I got another similar one with the same parents and turned it into a Dark Power Chao and it turned light orange instead.
FedoraBrella Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Fedoras and umbrellas...together at last!

Post by FedoraBrella Chao »

^That's a monotone normal. They change color just like two tone normals, but are only one color at a time, being monotone.
Fedoras and umbrellas will always stand beside me!
IshiftChao
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: You're unique, I'm just more unique

Post by IshiftChao »

My Chao Bob. Kept going in the water for some reason. :thinking:
IshiftChao
marysue
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by marysue »

my chaos chao marysue and satAM didnt do anything (ps: they were hacked, i used the Chao Editor to create them). they had S rank, had the highest stats, were the best at the chao race, but still didnt do anything. the only time they moved was when they went to the water :thinking:
oddly enough, their boredom were on the minimum level and their energy were super high. not tired, not sleepy, not sick, not anything. in fact, "not anything" indeed! they were static!
this went on for one week i think, then they came back to normal.
:no: looking at posts i made when i was 12 really, really hurts.
Jack the Person
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Life is forever and only a moment.

Post by Jack the Person »

While setting up SA2 on XBox for a friend I got a Chao that started with an S in running... It was really boring, it kept sleeping and sleeping.
I also got another Chao that just kept going into the corner to weep to itself to make me pet it.

:chaocry: WHY SONIC, WHY DO YOU KEEP CRYING? :cry:
What, Christmas ended? Whatever, I'm leaving the decorations up!

I'm also selling a Heart Fruit, I thought buying the last would make it more valuable and increase the demand, it didn't.
Anyway it's still sold out and I'm still selling! Buy It!
MeganAKTyler
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Oi, you! Yes, you! With the face! Yes! Hello!

Post by MeganAKTyler »

Im pretty sure it's just two-tone blue/purple, but I think was trying to get two-tone shiny purple by breeding my (Store-bought) Mono purple chao with a shiny normal/two-tone white..? (Who's parental history is mostly unknown cause it's been awhile)

I named her Eclipse because in neutral she's EXTREMELY blue with purple tips/red belly. Hero alignment she's kind of fuschia-ish with blue tips/red or purple belly, and dark is a VERY dark purple/indigo with barely visible highlights. I couldn't find anything useful in identifying the exacts of what she was, but needless to say it was a very confuzzling surprise
Dragons!
chaounderworld
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by chaounderworld »

I don't know if it counts, since it's not the chao, but the hat he wears, but I got a silver chao in SADX who wears the pan, and it seems like every two seconds, the pan glitches. It gets crazy, sometimes it stretches and sometimes it makes his head disappear. I wish I could post screencaps, because it gets crazy just looking at him.