Something's weird about my chaos drives.

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Frostav
Child Chao
Child Chao

Something's weird about my chaos drives.

Post by Frostav »

I'm on the Steam version of SA2 right now (the Gamecube version having been one of my cherished childhood games) and I just had a strange thing happen with chaos drives. I'm using no mods right now--however, I did try out the Chao World Extended mod (but if I enter a garden with any animals/drives in my inventory the game instantly crashes for some reason) so it was off, and I did edit a chao's face with Fusion's editor. Besides that, I am going completely vanilla. I grabbed some yellow drives and fed them to one of my chao. It instantly gained a level. It did this with five more drives. I'm not sure what's going on. I can't see anything that would make the game do this, given how I was using no mods, cheats, or hacks whatsoever. While it's convenient to only need one drive to level up a stat instead of five...I dunno, it feels like cheating to me. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Re: Something's weird about my chaos drives.

Post by DarkyBenji »

This is from chao world extended sonic2app.exe
The chaos drive are stronger because nobody use the chaos drive since we know the animal trick (you see what i mean ?)

I hope it's ok for you
if not i will remove it in the next update and make this on option like the other code
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
Frostav
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Something's weird about my chaos drives.

Post by Frostav »

Oh, okay. I actually don't mind that much, grinding up drives takes forever and this shortens it a lot.