What did you name your Chao and why?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MistressEnvy
Child Chao
Child Chao

What did you name your Chao and why?

Post by MistressEnvy »

I personally just name most of mine fantasy-like names because I find it cool, but, my very special Chao Patricia (Hero Fly/Swim) is named after a childhood friend who passed.

Do any of you have Chao with special meanings to their names?
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: What did you name your Chao and why?

Post by chaoadventures »

I'm bad at names, so I just steal the Fortune-Teller's names.
Actually, I usually think of something kinda like the Chao.

For example, I have a Shiny Two-Tone Chao in the 360 version of SA2, named Flash, because in the 360 version (And PS3 and PC version) Shiny Two-Tones glow, so I picked that name.
I can only really name my Chao like this because of my naming skills, I don't usually do this well.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
MistressEnvy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by MistressEnvy »

Haha, fair enough, naming isn't always the most easy job in the world.
FedoraBrella Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Fedoras and umbrellas...together at last!

Post by FedoraBrella Chao »

I usually name my chao after, and try to make them look like other characters, like Sonic, Blaze, Miku, Celebi, etc. I also name them after my friends sometimes, or just give them random names, like Chaö. And then there's the ones with names like Mint the mint chao where I wasn't even trying.
Fedoras and umbrellas will always stand beside me!
MistressEnvy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by MistressEnvy »

FedoraBrella Chao wrote:I usually name my chao after, and try to make them look like other characters, like Sonic, Blaze, Miku, Celebi, etc. I also name them after my friends sometimes, or just give them random names, like Chaö. And then there's the ones with names like Mint the mint chao where I wasn't even trying.
I really love your avatar omg

Naming after friends is something I used to do too. But I don't blame you for not even trying sometimes xD
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

I generally tend to name my chao after random things, often times it may be inspired by the chao's colour-scheme and typing. An example being my Dark/Run chao named Neon; which I named because the stripes on Dark/Run chao look rather bright. Rarely do I name chao after actual people or characters in fictional media, but there are a few exceptions. Examples being my chao Sheimi and Crazo, Sheimi is a Hero Chaos Chao that is straight up named after the Pokemon Shaymin (Sheimi being the Japanese pronunciation), and Crazo (a Red Two-Toned Neutral/Swim) is named after the user here of the same name, who was a very helpful person in terms of chao information.