What does a Chaos Chao Garden look like?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChaoGardenBuster
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: Know both sides of the story before you assume.

What does a Chaos Chao Garden look like?

Post by ChaoGardenBuster »

If there was a real chaos chao garden, what do you think it would look like? What was that picture in your head a long time ago when you thought about it? What was that certain dream you had that you can still roughly remember? Please feel free to share as much detail about it as you want. Here is an example of mine. I always pictured the ground being white like the dark garden but had little tiny rainbow crystals and shards in it, I pictured the sky having a space type of look. I pictured the water having a rainbow type of look as well but it also had a fountain where there was 3 chaos chao looking in 3 different directions with water pouring out their mouths. Not only do I remember the structure of the garden but I also remembered the things that you could unlock in the garden, such as a slide that chao could take turns on sliding down, a swing set that where chao that are friends could push each other, and everything that you've unlocked from past gardens are also in here. This is my dream and what I have pictured to be in an imaginary chaos chao garden. You can share your ideas and thoughts as well but first a couple of rules.

- Please try to avoid judging peoples opinions

- Try not to reply off other replies

- This is only your thoughts, try not to bring up other peoples thoughts but if so please give credit

- Have fun with your ideas!

You can also sketch down a picture of your chaos chao garden if you would like
TrapMasterChaoko
Egg
Egg

Re: What does a Chaos Chao Garden look like?

Post by TrapMasterChaoko »

I always wondered what it would look like, but I never really got a clear picture in my head. I kind of assumed it would look like somewhat of a blend between the hero, dark, and normal gardens I guess.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I imagined the garden to look like the past Master Emerald alter in Sonic Adventure.

I mean, the place looks roomy, but not too spaced out for a garden and it's fitting too.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: START DA BUS!

Post by JHock115 »

I see the Emerald Alter too. What about if there's a garden for each chaos chao type? like the Alter is the neutral chaos garden. The hero one is up high in the clouds(maybe even on an actual cloud), and the dark chaos garden is a cavern underground or inside a volcano.
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame »

I think a neutral chaos garden has a master emerald like alter with waterfalls from all sides
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise:
Zeekchaos
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Chao are awesome!

Post by Zeekchaos »

I've never played SA1, but I saw a pic of the altar and I agree. And I'm thinking instead of the master emerald, there would be something else. What do you guys think? :thinking:
The Gardens are the seven Chao. Chao is luck. Luck is enriched by the Chaos Drive. The Kindergarten serves to unify the Chao.