Things About Chao You Never Knew!

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao. Enterprises
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Things About Chao You Never Knew!

Post by Chao. Enterprises »

1. The earliest copies of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle included a memory card with a special gift on it. This special gift was a Light Chao named SPARKY.
2. The special character chao, Amy and Knuckles, actually COULD be legitimately obtained through a special holiday demo disc for the Gamecube. Good luck finding it on eBay.
3. It has been stated officially that Chao are cold blooded amphibians.
Max and Tracey's inner thoughts:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Things About Chao You Never Knew!

Post by chaoadventures »

Wait. They gave memory cards for SA2B? In the box? Wait even more. They gave out free memory cards for a game that doesn't even need extras?!?!

Also, we actually found 100% proof about the Character Chao event not too long ago, and Air Conditioner even found and dumped the disc files for the event disc.
Unfortunately, the Chao are Japan only, (Right now at least.) so we can't seem to download them onto USA or Europe games.

On the other hand, Darky copied the Chao themselves, so we can use them with the PC versions of the games.

And lastly, Chao are officially amphibians? Can you give me a citation on that? I need a citation on that. This is important for speculation.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Chao. Enterprises
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Chao. Enterprises »

chaoadventures wrote:Wait. They gave memory cards for SA2B? In the box? Wait even more. They gave out free memory cards for a game that doesn't even need extras?!?!

Also, we actually found 100% proof about the Character Chao event not too long ago, and Air Conditioner even found and dumped the disc files for the event disc.
Unfortunately, the Chao are Japan only, (Right now at least.) so we can't seem to download them onto USA or Europe games.

On the other hand, Darky copied the Chao themselves, so we can use them with the PC versions of the games.

And lastly, Chao are officially amphibians? Can you give me a citation on that? I need a citation on that. This is important for speculation.
My friend told me the last fact. As for the first fact...My brother purchased our original SA2B (first in a long, long line of copies purchased over the years) at a thrift store. It had everything included, the case, manual, and the game. But there was a memory card in the case. When we got home, he plugged the memory card into SLOT-B and was gonna go destroy the data to use it as a backup when he noticed, curiously, there was a chao garden save but no SA2B save. So when he went onto it, he found SPARKY sitting in the garden along with 1 egg. But when I really start to think about it, it was probably just some guy's Action Replay chaos chao he left on the card.
Max and Tracey's inner thoughts:
Zeyphr
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: I have seen Chao. This is not Chao.

Post by Zeyphr »

Now, now, just because your friend says Chao are amphibious doesn't mean it's true...
~Zeyphr

Think of these thoughts as limitless light
Exposing, closing, circuitry of fright
Think of each moment, holding this breath

As death minute and decimal...

I am dragon-clicking Chao trash.
dustyoni
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: ayylmao

Post by dustyoni »

I don't remember getting a gifted memory card in my new copy when SA2:B came out?
I mean I was pretty young... I would have loved that gifted chao, aw man!
My copy must not have been early enough. We didn't get it RIGHT when it came out but it was still pretty new.
I missed out!
:herocry:

**Edit**
Oh, it's more likely to have been someone's Chao left over. You're right. Nvm. ;>
:darkblink: :blink: :heroblink:
party time