Should I restart my Chao Garden?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Flutterjumpedyoshi
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Do good, give good, be good!

Should I restart my Chao Garden?

Post by Flutterjumpedyoshi »

So I've been wanting to pick up my old SA2B file and play the Chao Garden again, but I'm conflicted. I remember things being a big mess; Chao that I didn't really want, others that I did want having a large amount of unwanted animal parts... so the question stands: do I continue playing my old file and clean up a bit, or do I restart anew? :thinking:
Share your opinions; they would be greatly appreciated!
Chao and Yoshi come in a RAINBOW of colors!
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: Should I restart my Chao Garden?

Post by CitrusCat »

You can restart if you really want to, but I'd suggest trying to clean up the old Chao Garden. I don't know what kind of Chao you have on your save data, but if there are any that you really like and are attached to, you should keep them. If you're in the middle of cleaning up and decide that you don't really care all that much for any of your Chao, you can decide to reset. But if you reset but later change your mind, then it will be too late at that point. I don't want you to do something that you'd regret.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Flutterjumpedyoshi
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Hmm... after giving it heavy consideration, I feel like I should go back to the old gardens and remove some Chao that I don't really want anymore.

That being said, I realized I posted this on the wrong page! I should've posted it on "Help and Support", shouldn't I?
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

i think it's fine here because you're not really asking a technical question, just a personal preference question

and maybe you could copy the save onto a new memory card and start anew on a different one? 0:
or if youre using the sa2b copy you could always save your chao onto your computer using fusion's chao editor, and then reset.
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Rouce
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Rouce »

Flutterjumpedyoshi wrote:others that I did want having a large amount of unwanted animal parts...
Buuuu~t: Giving your Chao Skeleton Dogs over and over again removes all animal parts. They themselves don't give your Chao any appearance, just the ability to wear hats. So you could theoretically turn your Chaos into vanilla again. :surprise:
Flutterjumpedyoshi
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

That's right! I totally forgot about Skeleton Dogs. It's been so long! :herocry:

And by this point, I've already hopped back on and just about fixed things up. I'm now working on getting a "mint" chao! Thanks to those who contributed!
Rouce
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Rouce »

Flutterjumpedyoshi wrote:That's right! I totally forgot about Skeleton Dogs. It's been so long! :herocry:

And by this point, I've already hopped back on and just about fixed things up. I'm now working on getting a "mint" chao! Thanks to those who contributed!
No problem. Have fun in the Chao Garden! :chaohappy:
Mckenny87sj
Egg
Egg

Post by Mckenny87sj »

Flutterjumpedyoshi wrote:That's right! I totally forgot about Skeleton Dogs. It's been so long! :herocry:

Just do it buddy :D looking forward to see your latest updates
ambulancez
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: f

Post by ambulancez »

yes :darkcool: :darkcool: :herosway: :herosway: :herocry: :omochao: :herocool: :darkcry: :darkwalkback: :darkhappy:
Rouce
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Rouce »

@ambulancez: CHAO PARTY TIME!! :darkhappy: :herowalk: :chaohappy: :darkwalkback: :chaohappy: :herosway: :omochao: :darkcool: :herocool: :cool: