I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Post by UltimaNumber »

I'm quite far into my Sonic Adventure Let's Play, and so close into doing Chao Videos. However, it'll take me a while before that happens, mainly due to insufficient research on the Dreamcast Chao Garden system. I would like an audience to help support me or help research or just chat in general, so I can know about 100% of what I'm doing, as I want the Chao Videos to show as much as possible. I'm still trying to research myself, but I barely have the time to do any...

If anyone would like to help me on how I should do the Chao Videos, please let me know! If you want to chat with me, or maybe others, I now have a Discord and a chat room for the subject of Chao. https://discord.gg/At2kNqv

I'm almost ready! I've posted a video explaining some of the things I'll be doing! I just need some feedback on the subject. I really hope to see everyone in the Endless World of Chao!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWCnaKO ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by UltimaNumber on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs
RoarkVegeta
Egg
Egg

Re: I'll soon be doing Chao videos

Post by RoarkVegeta »

I'll tune in for sure!
ChrisOfChaos
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChrisOfChaos »

UltimaNumber255 wrote:I'm quite far into my Sonic Adventure Let's Play, and so close into doing Chao Videos. However, it'll take me a while before that happens, mainly due to insufficient research on the Dreamcast Chao Garden system. I would like an audience to help support me or help research or just chat in general, so I can know about 100% of what I'm doing, as I want the Chao Videos to show as much as possible. I'm still trying to research myself, but I barely have the time to do any...

If anyone would like to help me on how I should do the Chao Videos, please let me know! If you want to chat with me, or maybe others, I now have a Discord and a chat room for the subject of Chao.
I'd be delighted to help you out. Message me or visit my Discord: https://discord.gg/rumrrs. I've played the DC, PC, and GC versions of the Chao gardens, and I know quite a lot about them.
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

Now that I'm very sure how to do Chao videos, let me explain what I'll be doing. I'll make one series where I just raise Chao, doing fan-suggestions, if any, and have major goals of my own, while doing the best I can explaining the basics of what I'm doing. I'll also make another series pretty much explaining almost literally everything piece by piece so we know very much how exactly the Chao function. Very much a video guide series. Now, the only thing I'm missing is an audience. I'm lacking support and suggestions, I'm just not going to do any Chao videos until I'm sure I know everything and have an audience that cares. Remember, I have provided a Discord link under my signature if you want to talk with me about Chao!

My YouTube stuffs
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

I'll check out anyone willing to do good, informative chao videos. I'll be watching for sure.
Image It's still thinking...
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Post by azureprism »

This sounds very interesting. I'd love to learn more about SA1DC's Chao system apart from the stuff I've tried to figure out on my own, especially in regards to evolution. I keep forgetting that I should probably takes some screenshots of how insane second evolution gets in this game.
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

I've finally posted a video explaining what I'll be doing! The link is in the top post, but if you want it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWCnaKO ... e=youtu.be

My YouTube stuffs