Eternal Fear

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
immaterialgirl
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: what's normal for the lion is shocking for the mouse

Eternal Fear

Post by immaterialgirl »

So I bought a purple chao to torture (I know, evil muahahaha). I called it Misery and I've been abusing it with Tails...but don't worry, I take care of it with Rouge so it lives enough to reincarnate I think. So once I made it go into a running rampage, I made it stuck on the pillar with stairs! So now I've finally done something worse than abusing it....eternal fear. It will never escape! as long as I don't move Lol. If i do, it will start running away and I don't want that....either way, I'm going to leave the game for awhile and see what happens. (hahahaa, TORTURE!!!) I wish I could leave it for all its lifespan but I have beautiful chao to take care on the garden :cry:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Eternal Fear

Post by ChillyChao »

I once abused a Chao because it wasn't the one i wanted, but then stopped when it was a dark Chao with blue highlights instead of red, so, you're not the only one here who is evil?
I also did it with Tails.
But then made it absolutely love me with Sonic....
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
immaterialgirl
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: what's normal for the lion is shocking for the mouse

Post by immaterialgirl »

Oh no, trust me, I'm not evil AT ALL. I actually felt guilty for doing it XD It was hard for me to abuse the chao. The reason why I was doing this was to see certain reactions of chao with different personalities. for example, short-tempered would get mad and crybabies would cry. The one I had was big eater so I was curious as to how it would react. Also, it was born with happy eyes so my guilt grew worse :cry: :cry:
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Post by YuYuChaosho »

Pfft.
This reminds me of a certain Purple Chao centered video.
Although I’m totally against torturing Chao.. I can’t help but love hearing their terrified screams. It’s just too cute. I’m probably some type of evil or something. lol xD
SEGA does what Nintendon’t