SA1 Dreamcast chao colours

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Moogle
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

SA1 Dreamcast chao colours

Post by Moogle »

So I was reading through the sections for the dreamcast version of SA1, got to mating and saw how you can make 3 chao with VMU breeding
  • Bronze
  • Onyx
  • Copper
I searched to see if I could find pictures of these chao but couldn't find any. I don't have a dreamcast and was wondering if anyone with a dreamcast and SA1 could possibly show me what these chao would look like. :omochao: (I'm guessing the Onyx chao will look like the ones from SA2B/DX)

Thanks to anyone who can in advance :chaohappy:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: SA1 Dreamcast chao colours

Post by Mamkute »

Bronze (Gold + Black) and Onyx (Silver + Black) have both been found, and here two pictures obtained by Mooncow, comparing them to their Jewel parent (Bronze next to gold and Onyx next to Silver):

Copper has long been rumored, but Mooncow and Crazo who have both done tests getting these SA1 special chao were never able to get anything but a Silver, Gold, or Normal child from a Silver and Gold parent.
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Post by azureprism »

I've heard rumours that amethyst is the colour obtainable from breeding gold and silver Chao on the VMU. Either way, from what I've read it wasn't one of the colours available from SA1's black market.
Moogle
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Moogle »

Mamkute wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:27 am Bronze (Gold + Black) and Onyx (Silver + Black) have both been found, and here two pictures obtained by Mooncow, comparing them to their Jewel parent (Bronze next to gold and Onyx next to Silver):

Copper has long been rumored, but Mooncow and Crazo who have both done tests getting these SA1 special chao were never able to get anything but a Silver, Gold, or Normal child from a Silver and Gold parent.
Thanks for showing me! It's a shame that there is no Copper Chao but meh.