Random Chao Stories (DO NOT POST)

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Random Chao Stories (DO NOT POST)

Post by ChillyChao »

Stories so far
None
~DO NOT EVER POST ON THIS THREAD AS A SEPERATE THREAD WILL BE CREATED FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE STORIES. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE THAT THREAD AS I WILL CREATE IT.~
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: The Info Page (DO NOT POST)

Post by ChillyChao »

These stories are located on planet Uoi (pronounced yoi) in the country Kailek (pronounced kay-lek). On this planet, there are humans and Chao, with the exception of some furries, though they live in a whole different country, Castyu (pronounced cast-you)
Locations in Kailek:
The Neutral Garden
Neutral Garden Info wrote:Chao live here.
The Hero Garden
Hero Garden Info wrote:Chao stay here. Essentially a Chao hotel.
The Dark Garden
Dark Garden Info wrote:Bad Chao live here. Essentially a Chao jail.
Chao Lobby
Chao Lobby wrote:Allows Chao to arrive and leave the gardens. The Dark Garden area is blocked off real good with a complicated passcode, so only Chao cops can get in and out.
Station Sphere
Station Sphere Info wrote:Chao Station Square.Chap can shop and do other stuff here.
Chao Race Station
Chao Race Sation Info wrote:Where Chao go to race. This is where the CSPN (Chao Sports Programming Network) films races.
Chao Dojo
Chao Dojo Info wrote:Where Chao go to fight in karate tournaments and train.This is where the CSPN film karate.
Chao Kindergarten
Chao Kindergarten Info wrote:Where Chao at the age of 0 go to learn.
Chao Elementary
Chao Elementary Info wrote:Where Chao at the ages 1 and 2 go to learn.
Chao High
Chao High Info wrote:Where Chao at the ages 3 and 4 go to learn.
Chao University
Chao University Info wrote:Where Chao at the age of 5 go to learn.
Chao Hospital
Chao Hospital Info wrote:Where hurt and dying Chao go.
The Black Market
Black Market Info wrote:Where Chao go to buy stuff.
Diamond Shore
Diamond Shore Info wrote:Chao Emerald Coast. This is where Chao go to swim and have fun!
Chao Island
Chao Island Info wrote:A strange island far away from Diamond Shore. Lots of strange Chao lurk here, and Chao info is usually written on cave walls. Lots of Chao are stolen from here, mostly for breeding purposes. The president of Kailek is working hard to make it protected so stealing Chao would be illegal.
~DO NOT EVER POST ON THIS THREAD AS A SEPERATE THREAD WILL BE CREATED FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE STORIES. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE THAT THREAD AS I WILL CREATE IT.~
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing