Will Chao Return?

Talk about anything Chao related here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Want Chao to Return?

Yes, right away!
74%
Yes, but I can wait.
20%
I don't really care too much.
1%
No, even if it could happen.
1%
No, because it won't happen.
4%

Total votes: 797

Nordlys
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Will Chao Return?

Post by Nordlys »

I don't think they will come back, unfortunately.

I would like Chao game taking some idea from The Sims games.
You don't play chao game like you play the sims, you still take care of them like in SA2B. but they cam be more active. It would be nice to be able to have infinite chao (still 8 for garden, but you can bring them in the park, where they meet chao from other gardens) and I would like to see more colours.
Also customized garden would be great.
Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
(Vlad Țepeș)
minechao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: a game is a game and you can do anything in a game

Post by minechao »

i relley what chao back :hero:
ummm hello?
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Now that SEGA is focusing on iOS/Android, I think we have a much better shot at them bringing chao back.

Things such as the tiny chao garden with possible microtransactions sound like good money holes, AND they are pretty cheap to produce.
dracomageat
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by dracomageat »

Also of note is how prominent chao seem to be in mobile Sonic games already. They may not have a true chao garden yet but they make cameo appearances (or even more) in virtually everything. This bodes well IMO.
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame »

IDEA
1. chao do more things, and they can also have a favorite thing to do
2.you can accessorize them
3.more chao colors and types
4.transfer rings and other things between games
5. special DLC chao and special shops that can be downlaoaded for one profile (example... golden chao, platinum market)
Thats all for now
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise:
baloula
Egg
Egg

Post by baloula »

Very nice as well,....very generous, good forums as well.
Diligent-Thief
Egg
Egg
Motto: Jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

Post by Diligent-Thief »

If they ever brought Chao Garden back I would like to see it as a game all by itself. I don't really know how the leveling system would work (maybe a series of minigames to gain skills?) As long as they don't rush the game like they normally do I think I'd turn out fine. :chaohappy: BlackLugi's idea of a mobile game is good too. It'll kinda suck though because you know they'll be adding wait times and energy. :chaocry: But I'm so desperate for another Chao Garden that I'd take anything.
Lucynom
Egg
Egg
Motto: Meow~

Post by Lucynom »

I've waited since I got Sonic Adventure 2 Battle GC Version for another Chao Garden.
I really hope for a new Sonic Game with Chao Garden. I'll never lose my hope. :herowalk:
Starry Finita
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Be yourself!!

Post by Starry Finita »

Dendor wrote:well lets face it, the "new" sonic team is just a group of idiots. They can't see the obvious fact that is right in front of them..... people love chao! They just don't get the fact that sales would skyrocket if they put chao back in...

In short, they just morons who are ruining there own reputation. :no:
If you think that's crappy, then you haven't heard that in 2018, Sega will make a LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. :darkangry: :darkno: :darkblah: :darkwalkback: :darkangry: :darkno: :darkblah: :darkwalkback: :darkangry: