New Sonic the Hedgehog games

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

What should happen with Sonic?

Give more spotlight, Sonic deosn't have enough!
43%
Sonic already has enough spotlight!
36%
I don't know.
21%

Total votes: 14

XChaoraiderX
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

New Sonic the Hedgehog games

Post by XChaoraiderX »

Well, lately I have been noticing that the new sonic games aren't giving Sonic enough spotlight. Sonic Team is adding new characters, and not focusing on Sonic as much! Like Sonic Next Gen. Or Sonic Rush! What do you guys think?
Brawlchao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Brawlchao »

They should definately bring sonic back in the spotlight.. The past games were about sonic and other characters, but I just wanna play with sonic when I buy a game. That's what I like about Unleashed. The were-hog is a great idea too! It shows some variety in the game without changing from characters. And chao, well they should just get theyr own game. I hope SEGA's working on that..
Matusrules
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Matusrules »

I liked the old games better than the New ones >=O :chaoangry:
I love MSC. I has 3 jewel chao :D
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]
Alexei123
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Alexei123 »

Ahhh I voted I don't know but I didn't want to vote that!! Sonic is one of my least favourite characters from sonic games hehehe so I think he has enough and he should move over to make room for the other characters!
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Sonic IS the mascot of Sega, So I think they should focus on him more.
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
Alexei123
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Alexei123 »

Furyal wrote:Sonic IS the mascot of Sega, So I think they should focus on him more.
Yeah I suppose but he gets his name in the titles... He's like mario but not nintendo...... and like with mario games I never go mario hehe ?
Furyal
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Furyal »

Sonic was MADE to rival Mario...
Apparently, I was the 50th member to join. Don't expect me to be on much, though. Avatar made by RS Chao.
Alexei123
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Alexei123 »

Furyal wrote:Sonic was MADE to rival Mario...
Yeah thats right...but Mario games are better.... actually some are, gotta be careful what I say on a sonic-ish website...heh
chaokumo
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by chaokumo »

In my opinion there should be a balance between sonic's spotlight and the adding of new characters. Sonic has always to be in the spotlight :) but I think it's great if they show more stuff about other characters...
and I also think that , in the games, they should show more stuff about the relationship between the characters like in SADX( the part when tails remembers the 1st time he met sonic and that other time when the EggCarrier changes and tails says: "Did you see that sonic?" and sonic's expression is like " oh really?" and starts speaking ignoring a bit tails and tails is like: " I hate it when he doesn't listen " - I think it shows the brother relationship between them...
^^ apples and lemons ^^ for my belly! :sway:

SuperAnthony
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by SuperAnthony »

I think they should have a game where it barley involves Sonic. But not like Shadow the Hedghog, that didnt turn out good. Like a game involving EggMan, Knuckles, any of those Characters, but it should just be a spinoff.
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

Things that would help the Sonic Franchise:
Make all the other characters less fast than Sonic (I mean he IS supposed to be the fastest thing alive isn't he!?)

Stop changing around with his personality

Actually test the games and get rid of glitches.

Stop making new characters

Get rid of silver *the Mary Sue*

Disregard everything beyond Sonic Adventure 2 Battle story wise

and then make a new game with all those elements.
Oh, and make Tails's voice actor a guy again. An 8-year-old guy. Most of my friends think tails is a girl. :herocry:

[mod]Let's keep calm. Remember, there are children on this board. I've modified this post for you. >_>

-Blade[/mod]
Shiro Hikari
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Re: New Sonic the Hedgehog games

Post by Shiro Hikari »

XChaoraiderX wrote:Well, lately I have been noticing that the new sonic games aren't giving Sonic enough spotlight. Sonic Team is adding new characters, and not focusing on Sonic as much! Like Sonic Next Gen. Or Sonic Rush! What do you guys think?

I've also noticed that Sonic games are starting to get violent.

I mean Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow SHOOTING things, it's a good game, but...... and Sonic Unleashed, Sonic can turn into a werewolf and shred enemies, it's cool, but why, homing attack is good enough.
Sonic and the Black Night, THERE GIVING SONIC A SWORD, COME ON PEOPLE. Sonic is supposed to be a family game, now.....I don't know, Sonic Cronicals will be cool though, turn-based combat.
Image"Whoever said the pen was mightier then the sword never met automatic weapons" - Call of Duty 4
billy99909
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by billy99909 »

whatever anyone says sonic isn't violent shadow is
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Sonic needs more!!!!!!!
lewiscarr
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by lewiscarr »

some new sonc games are sonic unleashed.sonic dark chronicals and those are allso my fav