Sonic Role Playing

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Sonic Role Playing

Post by pickachu553 »

Okay, so I used to go on this other forum and they had RP where you made a character and sent them on a journy. So I thought, hey how about a sonic the hedgehog one. Yes you can own chao.
So here are the terms and rules.
Rules
Be Respectful to the Board and Users!
Keep “In Character”; this is the Role Play area. If you need to converse with someone have OOC conversations, this can be done the through OOC threads, email, private message or a chat program such as AIM, MSN, IRC, etc...
No bunnying or godmodding.
Be fair and reasonable in combat, and respect the other participants
Use grammer as correctly as you can. I sometimes have trouble understanding what people are trying to say.
No One-Liners
No double-posting, for any reason.
Respect the NPCs, and refrain from using them excessively.

Terms
One-Liners: These are literally one or two line posts, on a 1280x1024 sized screen. These are not allowed under any circumstance.
Godmodding is similar in that it's cheating the system. When somebody godmods, he or she is manipulating the situation that their character is in at the time so that said character comes out without a scratch. For example, if Death Knight attacks your character and you say that you killed him with one arrow and have not even broken a sweat, then you have just godmodded. Generally, the person that starts the storyline will continue it by giving you an outcome to the actions you take. And yes, sometimes you will have to wait for them to continue the story, as most players are not online all day.
Another aspect of godmodding occurs when you force another player to take damage from attacking them, OR never being able to take damage from other players.
Bunnying is taking control of characters, other than your own that is, and having them do actions that their real owners do want wish you to make. This is not only rude, but also disrespectful to the other players and is against the very idea of role playing since RPing is interacting with other people who have their own views and desires to create a intermeshing storyline. Someone’s character may react differently than you think he or she would, so don't presume to control ANY character but your own.

If you would like to join, PM me and Send me a sprite or picture of your character. We can play it here.
Metal Sonic
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Metal Sonic »

Lol now it's fox rping
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

What?
Metal Sonic
Master Chao