Plz share your fan characters here

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Re: Plz share your fan characters here

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

Well,

Hes black

w/ red stripes

emo

You won't like mine. XD
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Goku then teleports us to the Great Wall of China, where we meet up with Knux, who we learn is dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts as he jumps straight into a tornado.
ziroy
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ziroy »

my other fan character is blues its tails cousin and he has half the strength of tail though he has purple eyes and hes blue duhh he has a hat like links but a bit smaller and his shoes are yellow he has the same attacks as tails but they are weaker and i almost forgot shades attacks are all of sonics all of shadows but double the power and he has knuckles uppercut. :chao: he is only 5 like tails is 10 thats why he has half tails strength
i forgot to tell u about shade well he is one of eggmans robots that got threw out into the dump and he got revenge by killing eggman he has the dna of sonic and shadow and their strength he has all their attacks but stonger and he has knuckles uppercut. he has the same strength as super sonic and shadow so sonic and shadow would have to go hyper to stand a chance against his super form. I will keep working on him too he looks like sonic but he is green and his spikes are slightly bigger than sonics his eyes are also black and red and his shoes are blue and his gloves are gold with a ancient aqua ring that was belived to have caused many tsunami on mobius pretty cool huh :herosway: :darksway: :sway: he is 36 yrs old
let me guess urs is a bit like shadow :hero:
Last edited by Chaos the Light Chao on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Don't post multiple times in a row. If you wish to add something, press the Edit button on your original post.
sonic the hedgehog legend of zelda final fantasy dragonball z super mario brothers kirby pokemon and finally creepypastas are my thing
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

My first fan-character ever, and I still use her:

Ashley the Hedgehog

Has long quills; Sonic style. She has Sonic's personality except girlier. She has two sword and a sparkly blue Amy dress and sparkly blue Amy boots. She has blue eyes and her modern self appears in Sonic Generations.

My newest Fan-character:

Mikey the Hedgehog

Like Ashley, she's a cream hedgehog. She has a sleeveless dress that goes down to her lmwes and under that she has jeans. She has normal cuffs and fingerless white gloves. She has tennis shoes like Sonic's except they're blue with three gray stripes. She has Amy's quills and her forehead quill thingies

Tada!
peace out ci
Darksonicchao3
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Darksonicchao3 »

Mine is Ian the Hedgehog He'll Destroy you Like hyper Shadic Beat Hyper perfect nazo's Butt, Super or hyper perfect he'll destroy less than 1 minute
I like SADX
Jack911
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Jack911 »

Mines a black panther named Darko. He's a treasure hunter, like in ancient ruins and stuff. He also has a partner named Seeker the Falcon.
3DS Code: 5026-5348-1262
PSN: Lagilash911
Steam: CptJackFalcon
(PM me if you use anything)
Uncle Kenny
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Uncle Kenny »

I have two, but they're not that serious. My sister and I love to role play IRL with Sonic characters and our two fan characters appear from time to time, only for a few seconds.

Mine is a skunk, his name's GC and he's a really annoying reporter who always carries a microphone with him wherever he goes. He's famous for his annoyance and he strives to be right where the action is, all the time, doing reportages and being annoying. His cameraman is a young raccoon but he's not important at all and i haven't even given him a voice. GC is black and white, equally tall to Sonic (100 cm) and he always wears sunglasses, so his eye color is never seen. He has high boots and gloves very much like Sonic's. I like GC a lot, he's probably my favorite fan character.

The second one was named and partly designed by my sister. He's called Starbucks (my sister is weird that way) and he's a white bat. He is really obsessed with fashion and style. He's a little gay I guess. He also has high boots, a scarf, and his eyes are very dark blue. He's of course white, and he's equally tall to Rouge (105 cm). Both GC and Starbucks are fifteen years old.

Then there are some scrapped fan characters; one we named Stripe the Ermine. He was a pure white ermine with black stripes and an unhealthy addict to popcorn. He had unlimited popcorn, knew everything about popcorn and he even published a book named "101 Facts You Don't Know About Popcorn". Stripe also has a really poor sense of direction, so he always ended up in really awkward places and situations. Another scrapped one was Crash the Crow, a black crow with red eyes who had a burning love for cars. When he saw a car he'd fly into it screaming "ELIZABETH!", knocking it over. Not very much to it. And of course Beat the Dog, a brown dog with black ears and yellow eyes who has some fierce love for the ladies. Later, he was changed to a female and renamed to Powder, and she was a professional chao breeder. I sort of like Powder, but I don't like the other two that's why they're scrapped :cool: