How Silver The Hedgehog was Made?

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Hero Chao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

How Silver The Hedgehog was Made?

Post by Hero Chao »

Hello Share Your Thoughts Here About How Silver Was Made?

I Think They Combined Sonic And a Bud Leaf And Color Him White/Silver Then They Changed His Shoes And Maked For Him A Physics Power
Then Walla! Silver Was Made

What Do You Think That How Silver Was Made?
Wanna Be a Hero?
IvoNinja
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Always count your shuriken before you throw them.

Re: How Silver The Hedgehog was Made?

Post by IvoNinja »

He was originally going to be a mink, but they decided to make him a hedgehog and play up the similarities to Sonic. I can't remember what the mink design looked like, but I think the mane and weird hair was already there. Thankfully Silver came out looking pretty different from the other hedgehogs in the series. The psychokinetic powers were probably an attempt to give Silver moves that would be completely new compared to other characters in the franchise, in addition to being an interesting gameplay style to work with.
Nobody is everywhere and everybody is nowhere.
SniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktEat your heart out EspioSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSnikt
Hero Chao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Hero Chao »

IvoNinja wrote:He was originally going to be a mink, but they decided to make him a hedgehog and play up the similarities to Sonic. I can't remember what the mink design looked like, but I think the mane and weird hair was already there. Thankfully Silver came out looking pretty different from the other hedgehogs in the series. The psychokinetic powers were probably an attempt to give Silver moves that would be completely new compared to other characters in the franchise, in addition to being an interesting gameplay style to work with.
You Mean That He Gonna Be Like That? Image
Wanna Be a Hero?
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

I still wish he was a Mink. That would have been cool. His Mink design looks much better anyways.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Kyo
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: time5bed

Post by Kyo »

They took marijuana, colored it white, and pasted it on to Sonic's head, removing a couple of spines and coloring his fur white as well.

Yeah, I also think his mink design is better. Besides, it's not like we really needed another hedgehog.
Siggy-sig
siggy
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

They like the whole 'spooky counterpart' thing. Sonic and Silver were each other's evil twin in Sonic Next Gen, while Mephiles was Shadow's.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
AriArk
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by AriArk »

The opposite of shadow! XD
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

I never got spooky counterpart from Sonic/Silver at all. Heck, I didn't even get counterpart.

:| Guess that one went right over my noggin.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

It was done a bit more subtly than with Shadow and Mephiles, but it's there. When Elise first sees Sonic she has a vision of Silver in the same pose. Mephiles introduces the Iblis Trigger to his pawns simply as a 'blue hedgehog' (this being a play on words in Japanese, sounding identical out of context to 'naive hedgehog'), which is what Blaze calls Silver. Both spend most of their time in the game around a princess- Elise in Sonic's case, Blaze in Silver's. And of course they can both use Chaos Control and go Super.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

Someone drew a plant and...
Silver: WHY!?
Me: I can't help it. XD
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Ivogoji wrote:It was done a bit more subtly than with Shadow and Mephiles, but it's there. When Elise first sees Sonic she has a vision of Silver in the same pose. Mephiles introduces the Iblis Trigger to his pawns simply as a 'blue hedgehog' (this being a play on words in Japanese, sounding identical out of context to 'naive hedgehog'), which is what Blaze calls Silver. Both spend most of their time in the game around a princess- Elise in Sonic's case, Blaze in Silver's. And of course they can both use Chaos Control and go Super.
Ah alright. I never knew that stuff. xD

...and I just assumed chaos control and the super form was a staple for male hedgehogs at this point. xD
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

IvoNinja wrote:He was originally going to be a mink.
Silver?
...a mink!?
peace out ci