Lock

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Lock

Post by Snowy »

LOL LOL LOL 20% Cooler
Last edited by Snowy on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LittleRubyKitty
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Wich Sonic Character Are You?

Post by LittleRubyKitty »

I can be REALLY weird, pretty happy most of the time too. I LOVE video games (if that even counts) and LOVE to draw. (again, if that counts XD) and very athletic
please click on my pokemon!
Shadowkirby17
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: Green is not a creative colour!

Post by Shadowkirby17 »

I'm hyper 24/7, and I'm kind of weird. To point something out, I'm also obsessed with video games, apparently.
Maybe it's ghosts.
Luuk
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Luuk »

I'm sometimes weird, dark, lonely and happy and really intelligent and I love Shadow, Chao and video games.
Last edited by Luuk on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Shadic Chao
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: If you've been stabbed, then someone probably hates you
Location: In the chao garden, stopping my baby chao from going in the water

Post by The Shadic Chao »

Compared to people around me, I'm quite intelligent and I try to run faster and faster. If agitaded, I can be quite aggresive.
teh steamz
LEVEL 42 FISH: im not fish my name is russel jimmies
Crash the Spooky Scary Skeleton: are you a monkey by any chance?
LEVEL 42 FISH: no i am a fish
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

I am a kind person in general, and I try to help them no matter what. I will push myself to the very limit when I am competing, and I can get pretty sassy. If antagonized, I am a very angry Loudclaw.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

quiet, shy, quite intelligent but don't know how to use it properly, childish, immature, loves fun, loyal to friends.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by cinnamonstyx »

i'm definitely shadow
LOOK AT ALL THIS ARBITRARY ANGST
eboy's seme
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

Well...
LittleRubyKitty wrote:I LOVE video games (if that even counts) and LOVE to draw. (again, if that counts XD)
Basically this for my interests, and for the actual personality... I can be a little bit sensitive sometimes (I'm getting better), and I am somewhat shy in real life. I can get annoyed a bit easily in real life as well, but only if I don't get along with the person. I tend to notice and care about small details more than other people.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Ivogoji wrote:Jung Personality Type- INTP

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context

Introverted Thinking
Introverted Thinking strives to extract the essence of the Idea from various externals that express it. In the extreme, this conceptual essence wants no form or substance to verify its reality. Knowing the Truth is enough for INTPs; the knowledge that this truth can (or could) be demonstrated is sufficient to satisfy the knower. "Cogito, ergo sum" expresses this prime directive quite succinctly.
In seasons of low energy level, or moments of single-minded concentration, the INTP is aloof and detached in a way that might even offend more relational or extraverted individuals.

Extraverted iNtuition
Intuition softens and socializes Thinking, fleshing out the brittle bones of truths formed in the dominant inner world. That which is is not negotiable; yet actual application diffuses knowledge to the extent that knowledge needs qualification and context to be of any consequence in this foreign world of substance.
If Thinking can desist, the INTP is free to brainstorm, calling up the perceptions of the unconscious (i.e., intuition) which are mirrored in patterns in the realm of matter, time and space. These perceptions, in the form of theories or hunches, must ultimately defer to the inner principles, or at least they must not negate them.

Intuition unchained gives birth to play. INTPs enjoy games, formal or impromptu, which coax analogies, patterns and theories from the unseen into spontaneous expression in a way that defies their own comprehension.

Introverted Sensing
Sensing is of a subjective, inner nature similar to that of the SJs. It supplies awareness of the forms of senses rather than the raw, analogic stimuli. Facts and figures seek to be cleaned up for comparison with an ever growing range of previously experienced input. Sensing assists intuition in sorting out and arranging information into the building blocks for Thinking's elaborate systems.
The internalizing nature of the INTP's Sensing function leaves a relative absence of environmental awareness (i.e., Extraverted Sensing), except when the environment is the current focus. Consciousness of such conditions is at best a sometime thing.

Extraverted Feeling
Feeling tends to be all or none. When present, the INTP's concern for others is intense, albeit naive. In a crisis, this feeling judgement is often silenced by the emergence of Thinking, who rushes in to avert chaos and destruction. In the absence of a clear principle, however, INTPs have been known to defer judgement and to allow decisions about interpersonal matters to be left hanging lest someone be offended or somehow injured. INTPs are at risk of being swept away by the shadow in the form of their own strong emotional impulses.

The description is startlingly accurate. This is me, in a nut shell. There isn't much that I can add at this point.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Uncle Kenny
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Uncle Kenny »

I am always excited and when I'm interested in something, I do it to 100%. I'm always nice to people, quite generous, I'm not at all affected by mean people and I don't have any hateful feelings towards anyone. I'm usually happy and very patient, and I'm quite smart. I love music, bobbing my head to awesome dubstep, and I'm a really badass drawer.
I've asked all my friends on separate occasions and they all say I'm most like Sonic.

:cool:
Sillyorange5
Egg
Egg

Post by Sillyorange5 »

I'm probobly chaos zero :darkcool: :darkhappy: