Interesting Moments

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

Interesting Moments

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

Simple. Explain a moment where you find something of Sonic, or had a glitch you never knew, and it caused quite an interesting moment. I'll start.

This happened about 4-5 years ago. So I played through Sonic heroes (first one in the family to beat it), I finished all four heroes, and had collected all 7 Chaos Emeralds. I was set up and ready to play last story. Only problem was, It wasn't in sight. I expected it to be right in front of my nose, Like the two Sonic Adventures. For the past few days, I still didn't find it, and I gave in to search YouTube. I found Last story, but not how to get to it. I think on my 3rd or 4th try for a video, I didn't find what was Heroes at all. Instead, a strange crystallized hedgehog, who looked like Shadow (you should know who this is) was there. It looked real-life-like. The only thing I saw was that he had the Amethyst Emerald (I thought it was a dark emerald before) floating down into his palm. He then looked towards me. How I felt: terrified. I absolutely thought things would have gone from creepy to down right soul-suck-demon horror. I exited out from the video, and was traumatized by that.
I should consider myself smart. If I stayed, I would have witnessed Sonic being stabbed through the heart, killed. Nothing...Not even Mephy's wonderful laugh, could have fixed my brain. Awhile after, I learned his name while randomly seeing what ideas people had if they made a sequel to Heroes. I also almost watched all of Sonic's story for 06, and only four cutscenes of Silver's.
Two and a half years ago, I watched all of Sonic 06, and enjoyed myself. When Mephy return to the haunting form, I was still scared half to death from it, but now I actually enjoy seeing him and his chrystal quills, or Quills-stal.
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.
XSonicX
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Re: Interesting Moments

Post by XSonicX »

Yeah.... Even though Sonic 06 was a great game, I really didn't like getting killed like that. It was extremely painful. ._.