Stupidest Idea I ever. Had. EVER!

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Why do I even bother being on here? It's starting to get boring, and no one pays attention to me.

Yes.
43%
No.
57%

Total votes: 7

Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

Stupidest Idea I ever. Had. EVER!

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

Okay. People aren't going to read this, but I have to get this off my chest. So I look at Sonic and my little pony crossover stuff (shipping) a bit often, and I've notice this; Sonic with MLP Characters are too many to count ( they have pages worth of Sondash stuff), Tails has some too, same with Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, and so on, But one character that's popular hasn't even had a single shipping with anypony. Mephiles. I've seen some of Mephiles paired as an Ally to the villians, BUT Y U NO SHIP MEPHYZ WITH PONIEZ!? I'm probably the only who even pays attention to anything Mephy related. Even if it wasn't shipping, there's little to nothing on the hedgehog with the Mane 6, whether it's ally, enemy or a fear.
If you want to post opinions that are bad on this, pictures that I inspired you from this, move it, or even just want to lock this because of Spam, go ahead. I was just wanting to bring up that piece of stupid trivia. That, and also Mephiles' wrist isn't connected to his arm in his crystal form.
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Stupidest Idea I ever. Had. EVER!

Post by Crash32 »

Ponies are stupid, Mephiles is stupid, the poll is stupid, this is stupid...
Wacky the Taccoon
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Wacky the Taccoon »

Personally, I've never been into making crossovers between, well, anything. But the last thing I would ever do was make anything ponyxSonic related, but that is just because I'm not into it, I don't find anything wrong with it if it's something you like.

But well, if you like it so much, why don't you just go ahead and make it on your own o:? Or find an artist that takes requests and wouldn't mind doing it, and request a picture portraying the pairing that you had in mind. Or you could even write a little fan story that involves a crossover. You don't always need to wait for someone else to start something and then follow it.

There are, however, probably are some specific cases of this crossover that are already out there, probably quite a bit actually. They just might not be as popular as the others.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Cannot say I am surprised. Mephiles, design wise, is little more than a Shadow recolor, and he is from one of the least popular mainline Sonic games, so it only makes sense he would get the short-end of the stick in regards to fanworks, especially when it comes to crossovers where Sonic is the secondary series.
ChaoCake
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by ChaoCake »

Actually, to be honest I think ponies shouldn't be with Sonic Characters. Mephiles was only shown up in one game, and nothing else. It's one of those bosses that are stopped and never to be heard of again.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

This is the worst idea ever

MarineCC, what happened
Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

YAY! people agree with me that I'm being stupid! Pfft.
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.