Sonic Vs Knuckles

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

sonic vs knux

Sonic
62%
Knuckles
38%

Total votes: 13

Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Re: Sonic Vs Knuckles

Post by Prince Ricard »

idk i'd think that after such a long time of putting up with sonic's crap he'd be used to it
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

There has yet to be much, if any quantifiable evidence of that, though. The only way discussing fictional media works and has meaning is by establishing that quantifiable evidence shown in various official forms of that media is the only certain information you can use to make an argument. When there is an exception, we must assume that the more common something is across all official canons, the more credibility that something has. Otherwise, anything applies and a discussion like this is meaningless. As such, reductio ad absurdum, I don't know, I'd think that after such a long time of collecting rings, Sonic would have decided to go into big business. Or for a more realistic counter example, if we're just assuming logical conclusions, I'd think Eggman would give up after losing so much. But his character and actions suggest otherwise, hence Knuckles weakness likely continuing to be a flaw.

tl;dr If this conversation is anything goes, sure that makes sense. As far as Sonic media, which is what some of us argued from, it doesn't have as much credibility as suggesting he still cracks does based on incidence.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

Knuckles would win but sonic is the main character so sega would always make him win am i right