SADX xbox360 "sub game master" achievement guide

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SuperChaosChao639
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

SADX xbox360 "sub game master" achievement guide

Post by SuperChaosChao639 »

Some people will struggle with this. I did but with this guide you can do it easier. For the Sand Hill one with Sonic and Tails, you dont have to complete it with both characters. Just one. Now you can decide, Sonic can move faster than Tails, but Tails can move more swiftly.
The score you have to beat is 10,000. You have to go through red rings for points and the time bonus at the end will give you more points the quicker you do it. For Twinkle Circuit it's easy. For the 1st emblem just finish 3 laps and for the 2nd finish in a better time. What I did was go slow for the first emblem and fast for the next. For the sky chase zones, you need to beet 8000 for act 1 and 20,000 for act 2. For each act it's easier if you swirve from side to side destroying all the enemies and those red cannons. Also, their cannon shots.
After all them you will get the " Sub Game Master" Achievement.
I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAOS CHAO!!! Image Image