all the sonic robot copies

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
mecha sonic
Egg
Egg

all the sonic robot copies

Post by mecha sonic »

good lord let's see umm...silver sonic, metal sonic, mecha sonic, pseudo sonic, zonik, metallix emperor, aluminum sonic, cyber sonic, metal sonic 3.0, neo metal sonic.......let me know if i missed any!
Ck.
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: all the sonic robot copies

Post by Ck. »

You missed Metal Overlord, but that can honestly be taken as Metal Sonic.
Current Build:
MSI 760GM-P23FX
AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8Ghz
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO Heat Sink
GSkill Ripjaw 8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
2xSeaGate Barracuda 500GB HDD @ 7200RPM
Sapphire Radeon 7770 GHz Edition GPU
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Its funny because i have yet to see neo metal sonic or whatever his name is in any games. Unless im missing something...

Anyways, isnt there another form of mecha sonic?
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

We have:
Mecha Sonic(fan nickname Silver Sonic) from Sonic 2 on the Genesis
Mecha Sonic Mk 2 from Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Metal Sonic, who appears in Sonic CD, Choatix, SADX, SA2/B, Heroes, Rivals 1/2, and probably several other appearance I forgot.

Ther e is also Metal Sonic Kai(Metal's Super form from Chaotix that is powered by the Special Ring and/or Chaos Rings) and Metal Overlord, Metal's Super Form from Heroes which is powered by the Chaos and Ultimate Lifeform data he collected during the story.

So, unless I am missing something, their are only 3 in-game Sonic Robots, unless you want to count each appearance of Metal Sonic as a different Robot. No idea where all those other robots listed in the OP are from.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

^^Neo Metal Sonic is the form Metal Sonic takes in Sonic Heroes before transforming into Metal Madness. He has stripes on his head and a waist-cape thingy. His name comes from his card in Sonic Rivals, so you've probably seen him before but never made the connection to his title.

^Metal Sonic 3.0 appeared in Sonic Rivals 2. The other robots mentioned hail from other Sonic media. Of them I'm familiar with the Metallix Emperor from the Fleetway-verse, and Pseudo Sonic I believe is from the AofStH series (I think there was a robot with that name in the Archie comics too).

Besides the robots Jeff mentioned, there are also three other Mecha Sonics in the games- the one in the Game Gear version of Sonic 2, which by all appearances is separate from the one in the Genesis title, Mecha Sonic Model No. 29 AKA "Rocketmetal" from Sonic the Fighters, and the nameless robot seen floating in a tube opposite Metal Sonic in the Final Egg during Sonic Adventure, who is typically assumed to be a rebuilt Mecha Sonic.

I'm curious about the names in the first post that I haven't seen before; I wonder what media they come from.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

^ The robot in the tube is called Silver Sonic ll

Ok, after some research, the metal i was thinking of was Mecha Sonic from the archie comics. Its actually just a roboticized sonic so it looks different.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

^He was called that when he briefly appeared in the Archie comics, but SEGA never gave the robot a name to my knowledge.

Roboticized Sonic and Knuckles had really cool designs. The robot doubles never did the concept as much justice as those two.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD