what happened to the sega sonic forum?

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
immaterialgirl
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: what's normal for the lion is shocking for the mouse

what happened to the sega sonic forum?

Post by immaterialgirl »

So I was going to go see the sega sonic forum when suddenly it's not even there? according to my internet when I typed it, it couldn't find its IP address and so upon googling it instead, there were no signs of it! does anybody know what happened? I'm shook because I have an account there and I'm afraid all my posts are lost etc.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: what happened to the sega sonic forum?

Post by ShadriaFan »

According to Reddit, the SEGA Forums shut down February 2nd. That would mean, yes, sadly your account and everything relating to it has been removed completely. You will need the WayBack Machine to hopefully locate your old posts, images, ect.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
immaterialgirl
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: what's normal for the lion is shocking for the mouse

Post by immaterialgirl »

Bummer....I had been gone for a while in the beginning of January-February and so I totally missed this news. That sucks really badly. Oh well, thanks for answering :)
Yingwipada
Egg
Egg

Post by Yingwipada »

Read it to feel that this is really good content. It teaches many things that are beneficial to the reader.