Obscure/Lost Sonic Games discussion.

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Obscure/Lost Sonic Games discussion.

Post by ChillyChao »

On this thread, you can talk about obscure or seemingly lost Sonic games.
To start off, anyone ever heard of the Sonic Popcorn Machine? It's a game in Japan that dispenses real Popcorn! You don't have to play the game though, it's just a time killer while you wait for your Popcorn.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
NiGHTSIsLife
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: If you have time to worry, then run!

Re: Obscure/Lost Sonic Games discussion.

Post by NiGHTSIsLife »

I’ve heard of that! You had to turn a crank to play! They even referenced it in Sonic Mania!
“Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.”
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I remember reading that they made Popcorn Shop and Patrol Car playable in an emulator actually.

But what I'm more curious about is Sonic Eraser. I've always wondered what it would be like to play it, but never bothered to investigate.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

Isn't Sonic Eraser the extremely ugly "Mean Bean Machine" like game with the annoying music loop?
Oh, i know about the Patrol Car! I know about the one where Sonic is in a spaceship as well. (Not the cool 3D game SA2 where Sonic is actually on a spaceship. I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of SA2 by now.)
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing