Sonic Cheerios (ROM Hack)

General stuff to do with the blue blur! Talk about him, his friends, the TV show, whatever you like!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Sonic Cheerios (ROM Hack)

Post by ChillyChao »

I made a Sonic 2 ROM Hack!
Currently, it only has one level edited though. It's just normal Sonic 2 after the first act.
This is my first Sonic ROM hack ever as well, so it might be a bit rubbish.
This hack is called Sonic Cheerios. It was originally called "Sonic 2 Ringbox Only" but i changed it to Sonic Cheerios. Here's why.
Originally there was supposed to be no rings, with the only way to get rings being to use ring boxes. HOWEVER, i changed it so there should only be one ring box on the map. Have fun surviving, i removed most of the power ups and 2 of the checkpoints as well as removing all the rings. But maybe i forgot one ring, who knows. I also removed a bridge at the bottom and placed spikes a bit higher so it's easier to die.
I don't know if this is aloud (i reread all the rules to make sure this was aloud, it's not advertising anything bad and i just wanna share my hack so i think it's fine.) but if you want to download Cheerios, here. Here's Sonic Cheerios.
---
Download
---
I may make a development log for it as well, but i'm not sure.
If you want to play Sonic Cheerios, feel free to! It's always appreciated to see someone playing or interacting with something of mind. :) Feedback is also appreciated.
That's it for now. See ya later!
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing