SADX XBLA Achievements not Unlocking

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
kimmiechao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

SADX XBLA Achievements not Unlocking

Post by kimmiechao »

For anyone else who wants their achievements as much as I do, this is extremely frustrating. The DX DLC achievements will not unlock. I got all 130 emblems and beat all the stages with Metal Sonic but didn't receive achievements for either. I haven't completed the mission mode yet but from what I have read online that one doesn't unlock as well. Many people have contacted Sega about this issue and although they addressed the issue back in May nothing has been done to fix it yet. It's almost as if they don't care.

This is very frustrating because I was aiming to get 100% completed in all of the Sonic games on Xbox.
Please support my Sonic/Chao Forum! http://kimmiechao.proboards23.com
metallink
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: SADX XBLA Achievements not Unlocking

Post by metallink »

Yeah same thing happened to me. You have to re beat the game and get all 130 emblems agian good thing the game is not that hard eh.
Link: HIYAAAAAH