Black Market Egg Help

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SonicDude500
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Black Market Egg Help

Post by SonicDude500 »

u see in the black market in SA2B i dont get sky blue,shiny sky blue,red,shiny red eggs,i never seem to get theses eggs,but long ago when i had like 50 emblems i always got them but now i have 180 and i NEVER EVER get them and i really want them,and more eggs dont come but i dont remember them,how can i fix this problem?Thank U For Your Time! :)
Go this Link!!!!:http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicdude243?feature=mhee
and my new account is called 'Omster'
Gary2346
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: Black Market Egg Help

Post by Gary2346 »

I get what your trying to say, but it's strange because even though I have more emblems, I still would find every egg that I got when I had 50. I have about 170 emblems, and I still get White eggs, Red eggs, and other shiny eggs on top of the Shiny black eggs, Shiny grey eggs, etc. Although I still get these eggs, sometimes it takes a very long time to show up in the store.

I know that some save files have certain eggs you can't buy, but it's impossible for it to change on you, as they are permanently designated to that save file. I think they are just very hard to find, and just haven't shown up in a while because of all the other eggs you can obtain now. Keep trying, you'll find them eventually.
ImageImageImageImageImage <------- You betta click this!
Lucario448
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Black Market Egg Help

Post by Lucario448 »

SonicDude500 wrote:u see in the black market in SA2B i dont get sky blue,shiny sky blue,red,shiny red eggs,i never seem to get theses eggs,but long ago when i had like 50 emblems i always got them but now i have 180 and i NEVER EVER get them and i really want them,and more eggs dont come but i dont remember them,how can i fix this problem?Thank U For Your Time! :)
To repair this, with your max emblems, you may need to spend some time in the garden to regenerate the shop. If this doesn't get you them all, you may need to transfer your save data (Not Chao Garden) to another Memory Card to generate a new list of eggs.