chao drawing characters

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Have you tried this?

Yes
29%
No
43%
I don't have an AR for the GC
14%
It Don't work, Stupid
14%

Total votes: 7

Marine_Chaos_Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: That's just Grand-acious!

chao drawing characters

Post by Marine_Chaos_Chao »

I learned that if you pet them with a certain character, they draw them. But, If you had an action Replay, would other characters (Tikal, Metal Sonic, Chaos, Amy, Ect.) have the same effect?
'Allo Everyone! I'm Maci-Lena, and I've finally came back...you probably don't care, do you?
I'm a Mephiles fan, and recently an Eclipse fan.
I may decide to do commisions in the future, but for now, CI will be a place to be silly on.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: chao drawing characters

Post by CitrusCat »

I've heard that Chao think Chaos is Rouge, Metal Sonic is Shadow, Amy is Sonic, and Tikal is Knuckles if you use them with AR. So they will probably draw the equivalent character.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

However, I've seen a picture of a Tikal drawing on a website that contains all the Chao drawings. How does that work?
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

^
Some drawings are learned in Class, others are from getting the Crayons in the Race. It's probably one of those. I've seen my Chao draw Amy before, for example, even though I was playing SA2B, and I figured it was from Class or Race.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
ImperishableCat
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ImperishableCat »

I think chao draw Tikal in SA/SADX. As for OP's question, I doubt it. SA2B chao probably aren't programmed to draw characters that don't interact with chao in either game.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

In SA2B Chao will randomly draw characters such as Tikal, Big and Amy, my Chao have done these drawings many times and have never been to SADX. If a Chao likes a certain character, it will draw them, provided they have had at least one lesson of drawing at the Kindergarten or has won the crayons in the races.

In SADX the same would apply, but E-102 drawing is available if the Chao likes them. And they would only draw Big or Amy if they like that specific character. This is also prvided that they have the ability to draw in the first place, which is granted by one of the Blue group animals (Skunk I beleive).

Drawings for Chaos 0 and Metal Sonic do not exist in both games. Hacking to modify characters (i.e. making Sonic into Amy) are still recognised as the original characters in some cases, as they've been accounts where hacking Amy to be playable in story mode makes her appear blue in some cinematics.
Metal_sonic chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: Everything above your head gonna be a fine red mist.

Post by Metal_sonic chao »

hm it cant be a glitch but how can a chao draw someone they have never seen
ImageImage
Amazing member of the Chu team, AKA The Muscle
Made a new RP viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45075