Tails fan CULB!

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chesse
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Tails fan CULB!

Post by chesse »

COME ON AND Join in the tails club u can be a tails chao and be the member of the tails family i will pick one of u the most good responsible chao and pick u to be the boss iam the leader and the manger so be good it might be u if u commet :chaohappy: :darkhappy: so you can get the tails chao and also i will tell u how to get a tails chao in sonic adventure 2 battle or sonic adventure dx ok so please commet bye thank u for listeing :wink:
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Re: Tails fan CULB!

Post by PinkIceFox »

This is not the section for a fan club, chesse. Please try to look around the site before you make topics. There is a section for this sort of thing under Usergroups. Though I'm not sure if they'd approve of this type of club since it's so limited in substance...
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
chesse
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chesse »

iam sorry but i have to do something and its hot in here SOMEONE TURN ON THE FAN
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Spamming topics is not appropriate and could get you into a lot of trouble. We have no control over what you are feeling in real life.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
chesse
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chesse »

Please stop talking like a smart mouth
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Now now, there's no need for that. I was simply trying to direct you to the proper section of the forums for your fanclub topics. :)

You wanted to join this forum so I'm just trying to point you in the right direction.
chesse
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chesse »

Thank god i was going to say humpy da and say dame to