SADX 360 Question

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

SADX 360 Question

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

So my gamecube stopped working and my Wii got fried, so I can't play my Wii & GCN games. So I'm planning on buying Sonic Adventure for the 360 Arcade to replace it from the Gamecube, which leads me to some questions:

-How is Sonic Adventure different from the GCN if different?

-What does the "DX" upgrade do?
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Goku then teleports us to the Great Wall of China, where we meet up with Knux, who we learn is dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts as he jumps straight into a tornado.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: SADX 360 Question

Post by SkyGinge »

I don't know a lot about the changes, but I know that the breeding system is simplified to the dreamcast system. This basically means that say you breed chao 1(a normal chao) with chao 2(a monotone white chao). If they breed, the offspring will either be a normal chao or a white chao. So basically, is not good!

All else I know is that apparently it's really glitchy.
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
ziroy
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ziroy »

i have it its cool the dx upgrade gives u metal sonic and 60 missions also with the chaos the only jewel ones are gold and silver . :herocool:
sonic the hedgehog legend of zelda final fantasy dragonball z super mario brothers kirby pokemon and finally creepypastas are my thing
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

:surprise: and you can also (still) get a sonic & shadow chao!! :chaohappy: :darkhappy:
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by cinnamonstyx »

if it has any problems, i have one single solution:
get the computer version.
eboy's seme