Easter Egg in Crazy Gadget?

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
noahthehedgehog
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!

Easter Egg in Crazy Gadget?

Post by noahthehedgehog »

I was playing through Crazy Gadget today after I did not touch the game for a while.
Right at the end, I picked up Omochao and walked into the goal ring with him. He said something like "This place looks like a game I´ve seen before" .
But what game is he talking about? Maybe I am just blind, but which game or area should that remind me of?
Thx4help :herosurprise:
the servers are the seven chaos. chaos is power. power is enriched by the heart. the controller is the one that unifies the chaos.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Easter Egg in Crazy Gadget?

Post by Rajikaru »

Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
noahthehedgehog
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!

Re: Easter Egg in Crazy Gadget?

Post by noahthehedgehog »

seriously? no way! thank you man *facepalm*
after you told me, its obvious. I thought Omochao meant the container-like thing where the goal ring is in.
the servers are the seven chaos. chaos is power. power is enriched by the heart. the controller is the one that unifies the chaos.