similar things to chaos ad rouge on sa2

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ziroy
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

similar things to chaos ad rouge on sa2

Post by ziroy »

One thing is when u are chaos on 2p it is actually rouges sprite covered in a blob of water. In one of the desert levels on 2p battle mode, go in a shadow by a pillar and chaos looks excatly like rouge. Same with metal sonic and shadow, metal sonic is just shadow with 3 spikes instead of 3 and is metal. And with the chao and tails and eggman the chao is the same as tails just a chao mobile instead of the tornado and the dark chao is the same as eggman but in a dark chao mobile and they are chao in instead of the characters yeah i know lots of u kno this but for those who dont.
sonic the hedgehog legend of zelda final fantasy dragonball z super mario brothers kirby pokemon and finally creepypastas are my thing
The Shadic Chao
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: If you've been stabbed, then someone probably hates you
Location: In the chao garden, stopping my baby chao from going in the water

Re: similar things to chaos ad rouge on sa2

Post by The Shadic Chao »

So does he look exactly like Rouge if you go in a shadow or can you see Rouge inside him?
teh steamz
LEVEL 42 FISH: im not fish my name is russel jimmies
Crash the Spooky Scary Skeleton: are you a monkey by any chance?
LEVEL 42 FISH: no i am a fish
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

I don't think that Rouge and Chaos are sprites in SA2. Spires a what you saw in the SEGA Genesis, not in 3D games.
ziroy
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ziroy »

oh srry but its not rouge inside chaos its rouges body but covered in so much water u cant see her
sonic the hedgehog legend of zelda final fantasy dragonball z super mario brothers kirby pokemon and finally creepypastas are my thing
The Shadic Chao
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: If you've been stabbed, then someone probably hates you
Location: In the chao garden, stopping my baby chao from going in the water

Post by The Shadic Chao »

^
The Shadic Chao wrote:So does he look exactly like Rouge if you go in a shadow or can you see Rouge inside him?
teh steamz
LEVEL 42 FISH: im not fish my name is russel jimmies
Crash the Spooky Scary Skeleton: are you a monkey by any chance?
LEVEL 42 FISH: no i am a fish
ziroy
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ziroy »

right ill tell u this so u can understand more they designed chaos the same way they did rouge they just didnt have rouges body parts on to it they just made green eyes and different body features but thats a mistake they made when u go in the shadow or a easter egg