SA2 Steam: I have a Code Request

This is the forum for discussion about the Sonic Adventure series (originally for Dreamcast and GameCube)! That's SA1, SA2, SADX, and SA2B! Post here for help, or just general chat about it!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Raidein
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Butts

SA2 Steam: I have a Code Request

Post by Raidein »

Greetings.
If anybody out there knows anything about codes or coding, I would like to request a few codes:
1. 1.5x/2x Sonic's jump height and speed.
2. Permanent invincibilty. Without the music playing, preferably.
NEW: 3. Lose 1 ring per second
(do you see where i'm going with those?)

I do have another request, but I highly doubt it's even possible: Disable the whole kart thing in the Kart Race, so you can just run around the track as you wish.

So, how about it?
Last edited by Raidein on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: SA2 Steam: I have a Code Request

Post by chaoadventures »

I'm guessing you want to use them with this Super Sonic mod? :wink:

Anyways, I don't know how to make codes for SA2, but if you download the Mod Loader from here, it comes with an invincibility code (No music, no glow), a speed code that
increases your speed if you press the Y button/Switch Action Key, and a jump code that makes you jump super high, but you actually can't land if you keep holding jump.

As for using normal characters in Kart Races or Route 101/280, I have no clue.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

https://github.com/flarn2006/SA2CheatTable
This allows you to play as any character on any level, I'm unsure if picking Sonic on a kart racing level would put you as Sonic in a kart or just normal Sonic but it's worth a try
Raidein
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Butts

Post by Raidein »

chaoadventures wrote:I'm guessing you want to use them with this Super Sonic mod? :wink:

Anyways, I don't know how to make codes for SA2, but if you download the Mod Loader from here, it comes with an invincibility code (No music, no glow), a speed code that
increases your speed if you press the Y button/Switch Action Key, and a jump code that makes you jump super high, but you actually can't land if you keep holding jump.

As for using normal characters in Kart Races or Route 101/280, I have no clue.
Kind of. Using a Super Sonic model mod, but an expanded one. Super Knuckles too.
I have the modloader, but one of the main things I want is the glow-y affect for Super Sonic.
(also, i might edit my op and add a new code request now that I think about it)
but thanks, I'll check on that.
Crash32 wrote:https://github.com/flarn2006/SA2CheatTable
This allows you to play as any character on any level, I'm unsure if picking Sonic on a kart racing level would put you as Sonic in a kart or just normal Sonic but it's worth a try
Thanks - a bit confusing to set up, by the looks of it. I'll get it working tonight, hopefully.