Chao Stat Behaviors

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Chao Stat Behaviors

Post by Mamkute »

Sorry if this should go in suggestions, but I am also giving a list of these behaviors.

Running based: Walk: 50
Stride: (Chao takes longer strides, looks kind of ridiculous in the garden): 675
Dash: (Very smilar to 'stride,' however the chao's arms stay behind it; they do not sway.) 1335
Swimming based: Swim: 100
Freestyle Swimming (the main difference is the use of arms, similar to freestyle swimming): 700
Fly based: Fly: 100

I asked Fusion about this a while ago. And I hate to pester over the topic, but the stats topic, specifically, the behaviors it describes, and the point level at which chao learn said behaviors, are still not correct in the SA2B and SADX sections. They use Dreamcast numbers.

Specifically, to cite the exact differences:
Fly has a learned behavior at 100,
walking is learned at 50,
walking speed increase is learned at 675,
another walking speed increase is learned at 1335,
swimming speed increase is learned at 700
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Re: Chao Stat Behaviors

Post by Mayo »

I've posted this up before, the numbers are slightly different.

RUN:
crawl 0-49
walk 50-666
larger steps 667-1337
run 1338+
SWIM:
drowning 0-99
swim 100-667
improved swimming 668+
POWER: [Karate only]
simple punch/kick 0-399
spin punch/kick 400+
FLY: [Garden only]
fall 0-99
fly 100+ (if they are capable, Chao will choose to fly randomly when jumping off ledges)
Last edited by Mayo on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Okay. Sorry about posting an incorrect list. My list's faults lie where I falsely assumed that new abilities were learned at intervals of 25. I also did not make a list of when power leads to new karate moves.

Well, I feel bad for having posted this, with you to simply bring up the superior list. However, my other point remains in that the site's numbers for these are drawn from the DreamCast versions, and should be fixed on the SA2B and SADX sections.
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

Don't worry too much about it, it was a good idea to make a separate thread for this and pointing out the flaw in the main site.
The figures I got from raising stats endless times, these seem to be the closest I've found. But it may be off by a few points.

It appears that there are more GC and DC changes than expected, hopefully this will be noted and fixed.