Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth

Post by Triert »

Farrah, from the top of the building overlooked a black van taking off from the site of the riots. "Tell me, in human culture aren't giant, black, box shaped cars typically associated with shady business? Right there might be our first lead to catching Hood." Farrah told them pointing at the black van. She took off by using her staff as if it were a flying surfboard. Triert took off by jumping building to building after her.
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Hydro »

Matteus muttered a curse under his breath at his own failure then looked at the quirky girl with her arms wrapped around his body. He shifted himself so that he was in minimal contact with her before stuttered up a reply which gradually got more uniform, "Hi, thank you. You all were at the riot, correct?" He smiled softly at the girl since her naive behavior and excitement over things that most just accept and deal with daily made her quite cute to watch, but he was still a little uncomfortable with all of this physical contact.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi decided to return now, trying to slip in as if she had never even left.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

Uni stopped hugging and simply smiled at him. "Hrrmmm, Dleif, Uni, you two stay here, I'm gonna go follow the people and the van." Skonia sprinted off and seemingly disappeared under the shadow of a tree. Uni stared in the direction he left in, obviously confused. "Wait but- U-um..." She looked around at the others and went over to Dleif, hiding under him, as if afraid. "H-he's never... Left me alone like this before..." She mentioned quietly, too nervous to notice if anyone even heard her. "Hey, all your new friends can take care of you. You definitely know I will." Dleif assured her, gently patting her head with his tail. She still appeared to be nervous anyhow.
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi sat down next to Conrad and started to lightly touch his hair-as if to get his attention, but stopped after a minute. She wasn't meaning to bully; she just saw him as a weak child and such weak children wouldn't survive outside in the world. She wanted to toughen him up or see if he was tough enough under that cute appearance...
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Mottoes are overrated

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad gave a grunt of displeasure at the touch of his hair and stood up, staring to walk off, towards Uni. "Would you stop bothering me already?" He said to Usagi.
My out of site contact is here
Spoiler:
Hydro wrote:ESS BEE, STOP BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE CRACKMONKEY AND LOOK.
Affected by the Shrubby curse 7 times and counting.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"First time a male wanted me off but fine........." Usagi shrugged. She turned and stared at Uni. ".........um.....Um.....so.......how did you do that........that um...fire thing?" Usagi was nervous, as fire would be bad against her abilities.
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

Uni was sitting next to Dleif, leaning on his leg and using his tail as a blanket. "I learned it from Skonia, it's a spell I memorized." Her voice was kind of shaky, but calmer. She glanced at Conrad and wondered why he was coming over near her.
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Usagi seemed to relax at that. "...A spell.....?"
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

"Words from a book that I say to make it work. Spells are not easy, because you have to really be able to focus on them, or else it could backfire." She explained, the pumpkin on her head 'Kyle' sort of sliding down. Uni pushed it back up and smiled lightly at it. "I forgot to introduce you! This is Kyle. You might not be able to hear what he says, though... He doesn't talk much anyways."
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"Kyle...?" Usagi stared at the Pumpkin.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad watched the pumpkin with a somewhat skeptical stare. "What kind of pumpkin is it?"
Spoiler:
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

"Skonia keeps trying to tell me it's a s-space pumpkin but I don't believe him... I think he's trying to scare me... I don't like space. I think he's just a very well grown pumpkin that grew back home." She explained, taking Kyle off her head and studying him a little bit. "I also put an enchantment on him to keep him alive, so he doesn't rot." She held Kyle out to Conrad. "Look at him if you want, he's such a big healthy pumpkin! Maybe you could hear him talk, but Skonia thinks I only hear him..."
help me
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

What Pumpkin?, Usagi mused to herself.
"...Don't you think Kyle needs a smile?"
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Farrah had returned, frustrated that everyone took their sweet time with each other.

"I'd ask that anyone who wants to see Hood behind bars come with me, as a Sorceress of Aristotle, I have authority to deputize others into aiding the apprehension of a criminal."
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad looked over at Farrah with that last statement. "Well, I guess nobody here has much of a choice anymore... Lets just get this over with." He then followed her, once she set off.
Spoiler:
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Triert swooped by and stared at Usagi. "Personally I feel there are more pressing matters at the moment." He told her as he left with Farrah.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"...Fine" Usagi followed, although confused as to why they were bothering with catching this hood guy.
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Pumpkinium »

Uni looked confused after what Usagi said, she looked at Kyle again, she could swear he did have a smile when she held him out to Conrad, but now he just looks angry. She shrugged and put him back atop her head and climbed up onto Dleif as he followed the others.
help me
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Hydro »

Matteus had a slightly cross look while he thought about this. The hooded man was not really his problem, and now that he escaped the riot, he could easily never see him again, but that man was in association with a group that had just massacred and maimed a crowd of innocent people, for all he knew at least. He really had no idea of the power or standing of this person in the hierarchy of the group he was representing. Killing someone of little importance could just rally the group and cause more chaos. That girl seems to know more about the situation than any of the others around here, so she would probably be the easiest place to get the answers he needs before he makes any kind of decision on this. However, she was just taken away, so he could not ask her anything now. "Do we even know where the hooded guy went? Matteus inquire, "Also, who exactly was he?
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Pastaa was unsure of the decision she was meant to take. Although she wanted to stop this hooded figure from causing more trouble, she didn't have the power nor the right to. She had a feeling that other people would have wanted to take her place and fight against him themselves but they weren't here now so the girl in viridian would need to serve as their replacement, but it wouldn't get her anywhere near to solving out this riddle of not knowing who she was nor why. Regardless, she had no where to go and no idea of what she should do.

Therefore, she steeled her eyes and followed Farrah and Triert at a safe distance, looking to see as to what they were going to do. If Pastaa had to help out, she would, but if there were any terrible permanent consequences, the blame was very much on them, and certainly they understood this as well, but if they had no concern for the others' fates so long as they defended their own cause then they were quite selfish. However, she doubted that that would be the case, at least not for today.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Farrah had given chase to the van for a while now, firing an Arcane Missile that blew a wheel off the van and sent it crashing into an alley. "I got the vehicle, I'll be investigating it now." Farrah told them as two people began leaving the van.
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SonicBoom »

Conrad watched the people who left the van. "Uhm... Should one of us do something about those two?"
Spoiler:
Kavomatovlraf
Child Chao
Child Chao

Chao Island Roleplay Rebirth

Post by Kavomatovlraf »

This game has massive potential I am intrigued

I just have one question... is it possible to have several characters, each on different planets/worlds?
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Do you have poor english? It's okay if you do, it's just a question.

This isn't a game, it's a roleplay. A roleplay is something where people act together for fun.