music i guess

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

music i guess

Post by Sable »

i finally caved and made a soundcloud after clinging to tindeck for years, uploaded some of my recent tracks for a cancelled game project there. any feedback is appreciated, i don't really have the energy to type up a long-wided introductory post

apologies for the 128kbps, i'm not cool enough for soundcloud's pro account yet

additionally, here are some select tracks from my tindeck feel free to look through the rest there's like 500 between both accounts lmao (although some of them are ****posts/jokes/misc/really bad early stuff)
Last edited by Sable on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: music i guess

Post by Vaporwave »

i just got done listening to your soundcloud and i thought it was very pleasant

i like the vague genesis vibes that are in a few of the tracks, and i also like the "digital opera" feel if that's even a word which was present in the tracks that didn't have the genesis growl

i liked the charm of the lo-fi voice clips and as a suggestion for future compositions, i think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have literal lo-fi gibberish that sounds pretty

but now i must retire as i thirst for beverages which i may or may not have and i refuse to drink calcium-heavy tap water