Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Filler 15
~History Lesson~

Forest
The day later, the camper's and the chao had gone off into the forest to begin the search for the civilization of the matec. "So, just who are the matec people anyways." "We have reason to believe that they started the first chao based civilization before any other chao from the gardens. We want to discover what they have done that chao from the 3 gardens couldnt do." The camper said as they trecked on the path. "So, where are we anyways?" Dash asked. "We're in some island far off from angel island, its huge but for some reason unexplored. How'd you end up getting all the way over here anyways?" The campers said. "All i remember is that my boat was attacked by a giant octopus then I had woken up somewhere in the forest, the whole thing was a blur to me ever since."

As they reached the mountain at long last, the bird appeared as the campers told. It had appeared to be a rather large crow with a chao following it. "Here she is, get ready." The campers said as they took out a few guns. The bird swooped down at the campers and had taken the guns from the three campers.
"You guys are hopeless, watch how a chao handel's things around here." Dash said as he climbed the tree in order to get near the bird. As the bird terrorized the campers and a few other animals, Dash used this chance to ground the bird. "Hey bird, look up." Dash said as he took the bird onto the ground.

"Way too easy." Dash said as the bird called out for help. "I dont like the sound of this..." Dash said. "You see chao, the bird was never the problem. It was the chao following it!!!!" A camper told Dash. "CAW!!" The chao said as it came down. "DINGY???!!!!"

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 16
~Dingy the bird~

Authors note
Wow, has it been a long time!!! Well i made a deadly and i might as well stick with it ^_^;

Days prior
Dingy had fallen from the sky and below the same tree Dash and the campers had been at. From the fall he had completly lost his memory and saw a huge vulture-crow crossover type of bird. With its beak bigger the the chao, it had grabbed it inside its mouth and carried it to its nest. Believing it to be one of its own hatchlings it fed Dingy along with its other birds.

Now
"Dingy, dont you recognize me? Its me Dash!!!" Sadly, his words werent able to reach the chao. Dingy grabbed him from his wings and threw him onto the ground. "Ok, now im hurt!" Dash said as he picked himself up. Dingy's assult hadn't stopped as he grabbed a vine and tied Dash to the point where he had been hanging from the tree. "Hurt me once, shame on you. Hang me from a vine by my feet, well you get the idea." Dash said as he pulled out a knife to free himself from the branch. "Lets go Dingy!!!" Dash said as he waited for Dingy to strike again. Dingy had begun launching rocks from atop the mountain at Dash, while Dash himself had hid behind one of the rocks to avoid behind flattened. "Ok.... new plan!!!" Dash threw the same rocks back at Dingy. While most of them had clashed, one made a clear shot at Dingy's face.

Dingy had fallen from the mountain and onto one of the campers. "GET IT OFF OF ME" The camper yelled as Dingy slid off of him and into the ground. "Ughhh, where am I?" The chao said as he regained conciousness. "Dingy, are you back to normal?" "What do you mean? Who are all these people? And why does my mouth taste like carcass?"

"Yup, he's back!!"

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 17
~The Cave of Lost Rope~

Authors Note: To make up for lost time, every filler will have 3 stories in each one

Campsite
"So I thought I had been a bird?" Dingy said as he had been recovering at the campsite after yesterdays scene. "Yeah, it was worse then the time we were in japan.

Flashback
"Dingy, you cant fly in a robot suit, your too heavy as it is!!!" Dash said screaming at him from the bottom of the skyscraper. "Watch me, i'll have my own mecha show after I do this!!!"

Hospital
"I got a little air time." Dingy said in casts. "Before or after the plane hit you?" Audrin said
Flashback end

Campsite
"Now that we have the bird out of the way, we have another problem." The lead camper said. "The cave of lost rope..." "The cave of lost hope?" "No, rope. From what we've read the cave leading to the lost village is assumed to be made of rope. We'll be the first ones to explore this new land. Along with it we'll know of its dangers." The lead camper said as he returned to his hut.

The next day
"Onwards to the cave!!!" The campers had packed up and left to the cave, what they had forgotten was the two chao out compared to everything else. "Where did everyone go?" Dash said as he woke up. "My guess is the cave, lets get moving." Dingy said as they packed up there bags and followed behind.

Filler 18
~The Cave of Lost Rope Pt.2~

"Be very careful everyone, you dont know what might come at you. HELP A SNAKE HAS ME!!! ITS WRAPPING ITSELF AROUND Me!!!" The lead camper said as a peice of rope had been wrapped around his feet. "But sir, its just a peice of rope." "Oh...dont tell anyone what happened then." As the campers stumbled upon the deeper parts of the cave they had found a rather small creature. "Hello there, whats are you?" A woman of the camping group said.

Meanwhile
As the two chao entered the cave they found traces of campers behind. "Look, a subscription to wilderness montly, they must be nearby!!!" Dingy said as they searched. "Check this out, cave paintings." Dash pointed out. "What do you think they mean?"

The paintings consisted of chao hunting down giant mammoths and later eating them

"I dont know, but lets take pictures just incase." Dingy said as he pulled out his camera. "Where did you get that?"

Flashback
"No, rope" Said the lead camper as dingy stole his camera.
Flashback end

"Does it matter? Lets get back to searching." Dingy said as they explored deeper in the cave. "Why do you think they have rope anyways?"

Meanwhile
"Bring it in...nice and steady....and...PERFECT" A chao painted in tribal colors said as the rest were moving bricks of mud to make a statue with ropes. "Lets throw these things in the cave, there getting worn down."

Cave of lost rope
"HELP, ITS GOT US!!!!" The campers said as they had been trapped in a web of rope. "What did this to you?" Dingy said as they found them. "It was..." The camper had said before his mouth was wrapped with rope. "MEEE" A rather large spider said. "YOU FACE AHK'KLASH, GUARDIAN OF THE CAVE OF LOST ROPE."

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Now on hiatus
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Back from Hiatus, and to explain why it takes me so long to write storys, i forced myself to. From now on this story updates whenever i want it to. And one story a post too

Filler 19
The cave of lost rope Part 3

Cave of lost rope
"You interlopers will die for this invasion" The spider guard said as he shot the 2 chao to the wall with his web. "This, was too easy...." Ahk´klash said as he approached the chao. "Dingy, before we die I gotta tell you something." "Whats that?" "The reason the past 2 seasons ignored us is because I sent hate mail to the author!!!!"

Meanwhile, in another planet
"YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dingy´s voice said as it traveled from earth itself to distant planets.

Cave
"LET ME OUT OF HERE, DASH, YOUR GOING TO BECOME CHAO MEAT AFTER THIS IS OVER" Dingy´s squirming gave him the strength to break the web, rush towards Ahk, rip off all 16 of his legs, and proceed to hit Dash with them.

5 Hours later
"THIS IS FOR THE MONTHS I WAITED TO BE MENTIONED AGAIN."

Another 5 hours later
As the battered Dash recovered from his wounds, The 2 proceeded to release the rest of campers from the web. "What did you guys do with the rest of the body?"

Hour 7 Flashback
"Buy your carapace here!!!! Fresh carapace straight off the guardian!!!" Dingy said as he had been selling what remained of Ahk.

Cave
"I think I see light from over here." One of the campers had said. As the group rushed to where the light had been, they reached the destination.

"Behold, the lost civilization of the-" The lead camper was interrupted by a dart at his neck. "Well isnt that just-" "Where are these darts coming-" And the chao stared at eachother. "Dingy, you have a dart on your neck!" "You have one on your back, wanna faint now ontop of that one hot camper?" "Lets!!!!" The two agreed on as they passed out.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 20
~Matec~

Ritual Grounds
As the two chao and the rest of the campers were hung on pikes, they were slowly starting to come back to life. "What happened..." Dingy asked as he saw the tribal dances and drumbeats of the chao. "You people have disturbed the sacred site of the matec people, you will now answer to our leader, the chosen one!" A chao said. "THE CHOSEN ONE" all the rest said.

As the chao had carried a large pedastal with the top of it covered by other chao with giant leaves. They approached the pikes. "You will now answer to, THE GREAT RED ONE!!!" "THE GREAT RED ONE!!!"

As the leafs were moved, showing a very familiar chao in the throne.
"AUDRIN????" Dingy said as he had been shocked to see his friend. "DINGY? DASH? Err....let them go free, for they are.....my prophets!!! Yeah, whatever those guys do." Audrin commanded his people to do. "But great red one, they disturbed the-" "DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK ADVISOR?" "Well no sir, but-" "YOU REALIZE WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF, OR DO YOU NEED ANOTHER EXAMPLE?" "No sir!!! I promise it wont happen again!!!" A now frightened cheiftan said as he released the others.

The palace
"So thats what happened to us." Dingy and Dash explained to the now leader of the Matec chao. "But how did you become leader?" A confused Dash had asked? "Well.....lets hope this flashback will help." Audrin said as the flashback began

Flashback

As Audrin is washed ashore, a nearby chao see's him. "It cannot be!!! He has returned, our great savior has returned!!!"

I track my history
Bloody burned family tree
Native blood runs in me
Murderous tendencies

Chao gather around the red chao as he slowly regains conciousness, when he wakes up he see's chao kneeling at his feet.

Keep blood lust away
Keep violence at bay
Can't deny genetics
Animal DNA

Audrin is placed upon a giant leaf and taken to the giant temple in the middle of the village.

Disappear into the fog
Gonna multiply the tainted blood
Can't remember where you go at night
You got the bloody teeth and wolven sight

As a priest examines the ruins paintings, it shows paintings of a red chao saving the matec chao from certain destruction.

Ancestor genocide
We were killed to save lives
Just one beast did survive
Now I live to take life

It then shows more paintings decipting his return upon a giant leaf.

Keep yourself from me
Can't help what I be
I am man and beast
Your flesh I will eat

As the chao are summoned to the center to greet audrin, cheers can be heard from everyone outside.

Fall right into homicide
Become the beast that lives inside
Sink your fangs into the skin
Drink the blood so you may live
Kill until you find the one
That will carry tainted sons
Deth brings life into the dark
Infest the world and make your mark tonight

The priest hearing the commotion runs outside to see the red chao.

Go perpetuate
Go procreate
Insure homicide
Keep bloodlines alive
Our children will regress
And hunger for the flesh
They can't be controlled
They hunger for your soul tonight

As audrin walks up with the priest, the children of the village come to kiss the very ground he has already walked on.

"Close your eyes and become the animals that you once were..."

He is taken to the pinnacle of the temple, as the priest explains to him his purpose and shows him the paintings, Audrin is crowned leader.

Bloodlines
I'll take your life
I'll give you life
Bloodlines
Life
I'll take your life
I'll give you life
Bloodlines
I'll take your life!

Audrin is seen sitting upon his pedastal.

Flashback end

"Well, I hoped that explained it better then I could have." Audrin said as a chao with grapes came inside. "I say we enjoy this life..."

Meanwhile
The chieftain is seen entering the very temple Audrin was crowned leader. He reads the paintings along with two other chao. "...I mean, whats the worst that can go wrong?"

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 21
~The Boat!~

While the 3 chao enjoyed life as the higher power, the chieftain appeared before the village and boasted on about how great Audrin had been, and how he would lead the fight agaisnt the new threat. "New threat? But I was just crowned ruler, how could there already be a new threat?" Audrin said as the chieftain went on about the 'new threat'.

"Apparently, your supposed to fight whatever this threat is." Dingy said as he pointed to the chieftain raising a tablet.
"AND THIS LOST PEICE OF THE TEMPLE CLEARLY STATES, THAT THE THREAT AMONGST THE SEA SHALL BE DEALT WITH PERMENANTLY!!!" The chieftain said as he had the village in praise. "Your boat will arrive tomorrow, take us in glory agaisnt this threat and your deeds shall live on through the ages!!!" The chieftain said. "Lost peice of the temple? Who makes this stuff up anyways..."

Meanwhile
The chieftain took off his headress and placed it upon a table as he went to talk with his other two advisors. "They have no idea about it..." One said holding a tablet. "It was so simple, i'm amazed at how fast this happened." Another had said. "Rest assured, the red one shall be killed.... And my rule will begin!" The chieftain said as he placed his tablet next to another, one that decipted a chao lying to the mass and having the red one set off into the ocean.

The next day

As Audrin and the other two chao went aboard the boat, guards had accompanied him aswell. "Safe journeys red one." The chieftain said as the boat had set sail. "And now for phase 2..."

Out in sea

Audrin had been asleep when he heard the noise coming from upstairs. "AUDRIN!!! THE GUARDS!" Audrin had rushed to the top to find Dingy and Dash confronting the wave of guards. "Why are you acting like this." Audrin said as guards had ambushed him from atop. "The chieftains orders, as soon as your out of the way nothing will stop us from control of the village, and control of the crystal." A guard said. "Crystal? What do you mean by-" Audrin had been cut off when the boat had been him from below.

"What was that?" Someone on the boat cried out. "Its below us!!!" With that said a tentacle had grabbed a guard.

to be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 22
~The Return of the Kraken~

Boat
The Tentacles had grab the entire crew, leaving the 3 chao left into a face off with the multi limbed beast. As Audrin shot harpoons at the beast they only seemed to bounce off of him while he had continued to get rid of the rest of the guards. "STOP!" The kraken yelled as he had finished getting rid of the last guard. "It can talk?" Audrin said in surprise to the krakens voice. "Audrin, I have brought you 3 here to this place for a reason." The kraken said as an image above its head appeared.

"Your so called cheiftain has lied to the Matec chao, you must hurry and come with me before things get out of control." "Control? Chieftain? Lies??? Whats going on!!!" Dash said as he came back to the boat. "The 3 of you get aboard my back, I shall explain to you the real prophecy..." The kraken said as he grabbed the 3 chao and they left to an underwater cave. "How are we breathing?" Asked Dingy. "How is it that I was chosen by destiny, how is it that this kraken can talk? How is it that every single time we go somewhere something bad always happens and were the ones who have to fix it???

Flashback
"Were incredibly sorry for the damage done Miss" Audrin said as the house behind him collapsed. "MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!!!"
Flashback end

"Behold the real prophecy!!!" The kraken says as an image of a boy with a dog with a shield and a duck with a staff appears. "Err...wrong series...hold on lemme organize this. Just go get something from the depths if your hungry." "Depths? What does he mean by that?" Audrin said. "Look!" Dash pointed at the sea life outside of the cave. Dingy proceeded to harpoon the fish that appeared until he had made his own kabob from the killed fish. "How are we supposed to light a fire down here?" Asked the chao?

Meanwhile
"Chao, I regret to say that the great red one has passed away to the great beyond! But not without eliminating the threat of the sea. I will take it upon myself to lead our tribe into the future. FOR THE MATEC!!!" "MATEC!!!" The chao had chanted amongst eachother. As the chieftain went inside his private chambers he had been told by his guards that a few survivors had reached the island.

"Survivors of what?" The chieftain had asked. "We fear that there may be an actual threat from the sea judging from the stories they've told us..." "And what of the great red one?" "They left the ship before they knew what happened, we assume that this threat is what had killed him." "....It doesnt matter, as long as he taken care of I can resume the plan." The chieftain said as he looked at the true prophecy. "Destiny has just been cheated!"

The end
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: DREAM A NEW DREAM FOR TOMORROW ☆

Post by Togetic »

Awesome :sway: I wish I could think up awesome stories like you!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 23
~Audrin awakened~

Underwater chasm
"Ok, got the true destiny stone working." The kraken said. "Hey kraken can we use this thing to see the destiny of someone we know?" Asked Dash. "Why not? We can see if its working the right way." Dash stepped up to ask the stone a question. "What is the destiny of the dark chao?" Dash asked the machine. An image projected from the stone showing the dark chao saving the world from a recreated city of dark chao. "Didnt they do something like that already?" Dingy said. "Im not the look into history stone ya know?" The stone said. "YOU CAN SPEAK?" Audrin said startled. "Why are you surprised? Your in a room with a giant squid and a stone that can talk."

"Well, lets use the stone to show Audrins true purpose now..." The kraken said. The stone projected Audrin saving the matec chao from his corrupt chieftain by fighting off guards inside the city. "One more question, whats this crystal he's after? His guards mentioned something before you wrecked the boat." Audrin said. "The crystal he seeks is located in the very room you were staying at." "How do you know that?"

Flashback
The kraken is seen staring into the room Audrin is staying at. "Weird, why did it get dark?"
Flashback over

"Its not important, whats important now is that we have to make it so that Audrin manages to stop the chieftain before anything else goes wrong." The kraken said as he put the stone inside a bag before handing it to Audrin. "What did you have in mind." Dash asked. "Were going to awaken Audrins past life." "You mean im gonna have two spirits inside of me?...Well it wouldnt be the first time."

Flashback
Audrin is seen at station square while a demon had recently been released from a childs body. "Great, now what am i supposed to do? Hey look, maybe i'll just go mess with that chao." The demon said as he approached Audrin.

Inside Audrins head
Heavy metal music is being blasted as the demon walks around, when he reaches a door that says. "Abadon all hope ye who enter" He walks inside and see's Audrin next to a wall full of books. "I AM A DEMON WHO HAS COME TO POSSES YOUR SOUL." The demon said as it reached for his head. When he had grabbed it, a giant then crushed the demon. "Good job Ed." He told the giant. "Anytime Audrin, remember that your always welcome to the land of giants." The giant said as it left Audrins head and walked over station square.
Flashback over

"LET THE RITUAL BEGIN!!!" The kraken said as it took out a necklace full of blue beads. "Whats this supposed to do?" A confused Audrin had asked. "Your gonna get painfully shocked right about now, but when you wake up your past life's spirit will reawaken." The kraken said. "Wait, wh-" Audrin said before he was shocked to the point of being singed. "Can you do the same to me?" Asked Dash. "Its better we dont awaken your past life." The kraken said as it picked up Audrin. "Why's that?" "I SAID ITS BETTER WE DONT" The kraken raised his voice to the brown chao.

The end
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Nice. Awesome. EPIC! 8D I wish that I was awesome as u and how do you thik of such good stories?
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 24
~The Crystal~

The chieftain searched Audrins room until he had found his crystal, hidden behind a false wall. "Perfect..." He raised it high into the air and summoned the elemental forces of fire, earth, water, and wind to his side. "We have been awoken...what is it you request." The four said. "Destroy the one they call 'the great red one.'" The chieftain told the four. "As you wish, holder of the crystal." With that being said the four dispatched.

Chasm
With Audrin awakened, his features hadn't completly changed, besides the fact his hands were now glowing. "Well now that we have that covered we can stop the chieftain." the kraken said. "What? Just like that?" Audrin said. "No city we have to fight through? No giant airship fleet we have to either? We just run up to the guy and kick his ass?" Audrin said. "Yeah, what? You thought this was gonna be hard?" The kraken said. "Well Audrin, lets just be glad we got away without any-" Dash said before he had been interrupted.

"Whats going on?" Dingy said. "The Chasm, its collapsing! Quick chao, run to the cabinet and take as many items as you can grab and stuff them in this bag, i'll carry what I can." The kraken said as he handed the chao a bag to stuff items in. "That reminds me, what was that one thing you put me through back when we got thrown in this world?" Asked Dash as he pulled out a stick. "How did you know it was me who guided you through it?" "Your still eating the sandwhich." Dash said pointing out the half eaten sandwhich on his table. "Anyways, everyone get out of the chasm!!!"

As they found the entrance, the roof had collapsed and had nearly fallen upon Audrin, until the Kraken himself pushed him out of the way. "KRAKEN!!!" Audrin cried as he rushed to help the giant squid. "Audrin, im fine its just my tentacle." The kraken said as it struggled to remove it. At that moment, the water began to create streams. "Whats going on, the waters going crazy." Dingy said. "It cant be..." The kraken said. "Who cant it be?" Audrin asked.

The streams joined together to form the elemental force of water. "Kraken...its been a while."

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 25
~Return to the Matec~

"So it has...Tell me have you managed to live up to your name, or waste time in your crystal." The kraken said. "Silence!!!, as to why your helping out these chao is beyond me." "Your not in control of yourself, its the corruption..." "Corruption or not, the master of the crystal has ordered me to eliminate you 4." The force of water said as the typhoons began to form.

"Chao, grab the yellow stone inside the bag." As they pulled it out the kraken grabbed it from them and used it on the water. Calming the typhoons. "Fool, dont you think i remember that?" The force said as he shot a stream of water knocking it out of his hands. "Dash, go get that!" Dingy said as he grabbed a sword from the bag. "TAKE THIS!!!" Dingy said as he slashed the force. "Guyyuhhh!!" The force screamed. "Dingy, put that sword back quickly!" "Why?" He asked as the kraken grabbed it from his hand. "Its too unstable for any of us to use..."

"HAH!!!" The force said as the water began to shake violently. "YOUDIDNTTHINKIKNEWABOUTTHATSWORD, DIEEEE!!!!" The force shrieked as typhoons began to rise and fall. "What does this sword do again?" "Makes people loose there minds when slashed. As you can see here..." The kraken said.
"I got the stone!" Dash said as he returned. "Toss it over-" Dingy said as he had been cut off by a typhoon splashing him away. "Dingy!!!"

"AHHAHAHAHIGOTYOUNOW" The force said as it aimed for Dash. The typhoon he formed had aimed straight at him. "What do I do, what do I do....I hope this works!" He said as he threw the stone inside the typhoon itself. "NOOOOOOOOOOOGUYYUHHHHHHHHHHH" The force said as the stone had hit him. "THISISNTTHEEND!!!!"

"What was that thing?" Audrin said as he came out from behind a rock. "One of the four elements of the crystal. Sadly, Dingy drove it insane after he had slashed it with the calamity sword." He said as he glared at Dingy hiding behind the rock. "Regardless, each force is based upon earth, fire, water, air..."

I wonder what the dark chao are up to....

Meanwhile
"We've been wandering around for months..." Edge told Alpha. "Im sure the dark garden was this way!!!" Alpha said."
Back to the kraken

"And thats why its bad that he has the crystal." The kraken said. "Wow, the author sure does know how to use cutaways. "I think its best that we make our way back to the tribe now..." The kraken said as it swam back with the 3.

Authors note
The Journey Home, May 06...Sorry for the HUGE delay but after a few months of no updates and my desire to continue the filler I wanted to make sure i finish this up and work on season four.

Also a bad, bad case of writers block.

To be continued.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 26
~The Showdown, 3 Elements and a power hungry chao!!! Part 1/2~

Authors note
Remember the preview about them being in iowa and the hero garden? Yeah, that idea was sorta lost and rewritten...but i assure you the adventure is gonna be awsome for the dark chao!!!

The shore
As the 4 had returned they saw the effects of the chieftain already. The tree's had been singed, the earth was cracking before there feet, the wind had howled relentlessly...and this was just the start. "Wow, the chieftain did a really good job at destroying this place." Audrin said. "It cant be any worse then that time we all managed to distort reality." Dash said.

Flashback
Audrin, Dingy, And Dash along with the other chao from the dark and neutral garden are seen walking around in a completly white and blank space. "We really shouldnt have tried to go to space...." Chaosky said.
Flashback end

"Well, lets start moving." The kraken said as it transformed into a chao, his appearance had been that of a dark swim chao only shiny sky blue. "You can do that?" Dash said. "I didnt know I could until now!" The Kraken said as it went with them to the village.

A depressing sight was an understatement for the condition the village had been in, homes ravaged by the elements, chao crying as they had been slaving away in various tasks such as making statues of the chieftain. "Wow, and I thought we had it bad." Dingy said as he went to a nearby chao who had collapsed from exhaustion. "What happened?" Dingy asked.

"It was...the chieftain, after the great red one left to combat the threat at sea, he summoned the elemental forces to destroy the village. He sent the children to work in the nearby mines and the men and woman to make statues of him...please, you must stop him." The chao said as it fainted. "HE'S DEAD!!!" Dash said.

"He's not dead you idiot, he's just tired...hmmm, that gives me an idea!" Dingy said as he placed the fainted chao in plain sight. "Whats this? Sleeping on the job! You'll be sent to the mines like the children were!" A slave driver chao had said as he went to pick him up. "NOW!!!" Dingy said. Audrin came from the left, Dash came from the right to kick him in the head. "Wow, that was easy." Audrin said.

After 3 repeated head kicks

The chao had worn the armor the slave drivers had used. Now it had been a matter of getting to the chieftain. "What do you suppose we do?" Audrin asked. "It shouldnt be too hard, if we sneak inside with the armor on we shouldnt be detected." The krakens chao form had said. "You mean we dont have to use this grappling hook?" Dingy asked. "Where'd you get a grappling hook from?" Asked Dash.

Flashback
Link is seen riding on his horse Epona when Dingy swoops in and knocks him off his horse. Dingy grabs his bag but is kicked by Epona after he trys to run off with it.
Flashback end

"That horse was pretty angry..." Dingy said. "Well, you guys go your way, I didnt attack Link without a reason." Dingy said as he latches onto the window of the temple. After he's inside he runs into a room with no doors. "Weird...why does this feel familiar." Dingy said as the wall began to close in on him. "Oh yeah...the death traps." Dingy said as he latched onto a lamp that hung above the walls. "Hah! Your gonna have to try better if you want to kill me!!! YOU HEAR THAT CHIEFTAIN!!!" As he said that, the elemental force of fire appeared from the lamp. "He heard..."

Meanwhile
As the 3 chao managed to get past the guards and walk along inside the temple, a barrier suddenly seperates them from the kraken. "What happened?" Audrin asked. "AHAHHAAHHAITOLDYOUITWASNTTHEEND!!!" The force of water said as it appeared infront of the kraken. The force of earth and wind appeared infront of Audrin and Dash. "So, you two are the ones who drove water insane..." The earth element said.

To be continued
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Nice but you never answered my question.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Its usually things made up on the spot, i think of the next best thing that goes with it.

Its basically the storys of improvisation
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 27
~The Showdown, 3 Elements and a power hungry chao!!! Part 2/2~

Inside the temple
The force of earth and wind started the fight by knocking both chao into the air, the force of earth raised the ground to knock both chao violently. As they struggled to regain there balance, the force of wind blew them away agaisnt the walls while earth manipulated the walls to trap the two. "Are these the chao the crystal wielder was so worried about? Pitiful..." The force of earth said as he prepared to crush them.

".....Were not, PITIFUL!!!" Audrin said as the walls around him shook, he broke free of the grip of the walls and freed Dash next. "TAKE THIS!!!" Audrin said as he shot Dash at the two elements. Dash bounced off the wall damaging both multiple times. "It seems we might have underestimated you, but that wont stop us from-" The earth element said as kraken had broken the barrier and slashed him with the calamity sword. "DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH!!!" Both the earth and water forces said. "What have you done? You know what that sword is capable of kraken!!!" "Yes I do, and now to exert it to its full power!" Kraken said as he placed the sword upon the ground. "No! That will destroy the temple, do you have any idea what your doing???" The force of wind said as it struggled to hold back the other two forces.

"Yes, its called playing my part." The kraken said as he teleported himself and the other two outside the temple. "Wait!!! Dingy was still inside!" Audrin said as he tried to run back. "Its too late now! Audrin you'll only wind dead along with him." He said as he held back Audrin. "But we came with him here, we shared so many events!!!"

Flashback
Audrin and Dingy are seen in chao kindergarten. "Class what is this shape?" The teacher asked pointing to the circle. "Its a square!" Audrin shouted out. "No Audrin, its a-" The teacher was cut off by Dingy shooting a gun with a square end at the board. As the plasma had finished firing a square was formed. "....circle"
Flashback end

The temple collapsed, with no signs of Dingy anywhere in the ruins the 3 stopped searching. "Its one way to end all of this..." Audrin said. "Your right." The chieftain said as he stabbed Kraken in the back. "Kraken!!!" Audrin said as he saw the chao collapse to the ground. "Dont mourn him, he'll be joining your friend Dingy soon enough." The chieftain said. "Audrin..." The kraken said with his dying breath. "Its too late for me...you can still make it though, here take the sword. With me attached to it, it should stop him from going on a rampage." The kraken said as his body turned to ash. The sword of calamity rose from him and mixed with the ash.

"So, I know I might not have been here that long, but ive come to accept this one little fact about this entire adventure." Audrin said as an aura of red formed around him. "What would that be." The chieftain said as his own aura of white glowed around him. "Africa doesnt exist in this story!!!" Audrin said as he dashed towards the chieftain.

The chieftain pulled out his own sword and the fight had begun, Audrin parried, chieftain parried. "So, I see your not as weak as you look." The chieftain said as he jumped to a nearby rock. "Neither am I!!!" The chieftain said as his back had grown wings. He speeded towards Audrin and knocked him down by striking him with the hilt of his sword.

"You fool, did you really think you would win because you managed to follow the quest of every single hero? You think just because your mentor sacrificed himself for you means you'll win? NOO!!! You wanna know why, because this crystal allows me to see more things beyond humanly capable of."

Flashback
"Dododo." I said as I went to my computer desk. "WHAT???? THE STORY I MADE TO END THE FILLERS WAS DELETED AND REWRITTEN??? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???" The chieftain is seen leaving my room.
Flashback ends

"Now then..." The chieftain says as he's drawing his sword. "Prepare to die Great red one." The chieftain said as he began to slash.

"FALCON, PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dingy said as he appeared behind the chieftain. The chieftain was sent flying into the rocks. "What? But how!!! I rewrote the story, I should have won!!! I should have won!!!"

Meanwhile
"You know, all I have to do is just make some edits to the story." I said as I typed a new ending.

Matec chao city
"Chieftain, I'll say this once and only once." Dingy said as he took the crystal out from his hand. "Your not supposed to mess with the story, now enjoy your humiliation conga line!!!" Dingy said as the crystal began to glow. "What?" He said as the floor below him exploded, causing him to fly into the destroyed temples. "YOUUUUUU!!!!!" The four spirits said. "We died because we tried helping you!!!" The four said as they began to throw the chieftain around like a rag doll. They burned him, through dirt in his eyes, water in his ears, and made him ride a hurricane into the ocean. "Dont think im done with you yet." The now spirit of water said as a giant tidal wave crashed ontop of the chao. Another hurricane sent him flying back to the city.

"Please, I promise I wont do anything bad, just send me to a dungeon or something, PLEASE!!! HAVE MERCY!!!" He said as the 3 chao approached him again. Dont worry chao, i'll finish this bad guy off. "Hey look!!! Its a giant hand!!!" Audrin said. "Now chieftain, your gonna see why you dont edit my storys." I said as I grabbed the chieftain with my hand and flattened him on the rocks. "Please, it hurts!!!" The chieftain now in fetal position said as he tried to pull himself together. "Author, dont you think he's had enough?" Audrin said as he tried to calm down the chieftain. "I guess your right, maybe i'll just let the citizens of the place decide what to do with him." I said as I left the story and returned to the real world

"LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A nearby hot air balloon said. "Hey, isnt that Alpha?"

One giant explosion later

"So you mean to tell us you guys somehow managed to take a hot air balloon ride from the hero garden?" Dash said. "Yeah, we've been wandering around for months on it and survived on flying animals." Edge said. "Its been hell trying to get back to the dark garden and return this egg too." Said Alpha. "Especially since we almost killed santa claus because we thought he was evil" said Edge.

I guess they've been through enough, what the hell!!! Why not a dues ex machina!!!

Later in a random part of the dark garden universe.

"How the hell did we end up here?" Manic, Jestaq, Alpha and Hawkeye said as they had been stuck in a desert.

"How'd we get here?" Sonia and Lulu said, as they had been stuck in a forest.

"How'd we get here?" Delta and Edge said as they had been stuck on a nearby island on the coast.

"Were home!!!" Dingy, Audrin, and Dash all said.

Wow, I messed up that dues ex machina pretty bad....

The end
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Hydro »

great job still as good as ever :surprise: and it's May 6
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Four
Episode 1- The Desert, Part 1/3

The four chao looked at eachother and had all wondered the same thing. "WHERES THE EGG!!!" Jestaq said outloud as she frantically tried to find the egg of the emperor. "Look!!!" Hawkeye said as he pointed out the egg nearby. "Woot, eggs safe!!!" Jestaq said. Suddenly out of nowhere, a giant bird swept in, thus stealing the egg. "The egg!!! Without it the city of hero chao will hate us after what we did back in christmas!" Alpha said.

"Im on it!" Jestaq said as she trailed behind the bird. "That egg is mine!!!" Jestaq said as she made a reach for the egg. "SQUAWK!" The bird said as it scratched Jestaq with its talons. She fell onto the sand as the other 3 came behind her. "Wait, cant we fly?" Hawkeye said. "Oh yeah!" Alpha said as he flew over to Jestaq to get her head out of the sand.

"DAMN YOU BIRD, THIS IS NOT THE END!!!" Jestaq screamed as the four trailed on the desert. She then hit the other 3 chao on the head. "What was that for?" Manic said as he rubbed his head. "You guys have wings but forgot you could fly! I got a talon to the body and sand in my mouth you idiots!!!" She said as the other 3 had stopped paying attention to her and went to play a game of cards.

Later

"This sucks, were hot, we got the egg stolen by a giant bird." Hawkeye said as they had been walking across the desert. "Stop whining, we got to get that egg back before that bird does who knows what to it." Jestaq said. "My question is, whats a bird doing out here in the desert? At most we should just see some type of-"

Alpha said as he had been cut off by a roadrunner passing by the four. "Hey!" The roadrunner had said. "You can talk???" Alpha said. "Of course I can, ever since those living cacti showed up everything here in the desert has gone weird, were even seeing rain every-" The roadrunner said as the sky began to rain. "...now and then."

In a nearby cave

"So, since these cacti showed up the desert went weird?" Hawkeye said as the five had taken refuge in a cave. "Yeah, even my poor friend got affected. You might know him from that big bird taking the egg." The roadrunner said. "My names Meep by the way." "Wow, talk about a bad pun..." Manic said. "So what are your names?" Meep asked. "Im Jestaq, that red dude over there is Hawkeye, the green ones Manic, and the one with the eggshell head is Alpha. But what happened here at the desert with the cacti?"

"What happened was, after they showed up all the wildlife had either mutated or became slaves to it, my friend on the other hand has been doing there dirty work. All I know is that there collecting junk from all over for something, and something big." Meep said

"Do you have any idea where the cacti live?" Jestaq said. "Yes, they arrived from the coast. If you want any chance of getting there before my friend does you'll want to ride the greater roadrunners." Meep said as he pointed at the 3 huge roadrunners that came into the cave. "But theres only 3?" Hawkeye said. "Dont worry, we have a rope." Meep said. "How's that supposed to help?"

Later, after restraining Hawkeye and tying him with a rope

"I hate you guys..." Hawkeye said as he had been tied to one of the roadrunners legs. "Relax, as long as we avoid cacti you should be fine." Meep said. "YAH!!!" Manic said as his roadrunner which had Hawkeye in it ran into a field of cactus. "HELP ME!!!" Hawkeye said as the roadrunner had flung him across the field hitting cactus after cactus.

"Right...we'll leave after that bird comes back from being startled." Jestaq said as she sat watching.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Four
Episode 1- The Desert, Part 2/3

Desert

3 Greater roadrunners and meep sped across the land. The sun fell and the dark sky came, and a chao was being dragged by one of them aswell. "I(hits grounds)hate(face dragged on sand)you.(hits cactus)" Hawkeye said as Manics roadrunner dragged the power chao. "Quit whining, were already here." Manic said as they reached the coast. "So, they should have arrived here somewhere right?" Said Alpha as the giant bird from earlier came. "Look!" Hawkeye said as he pointed at the egg." "Come on, lets go." Meep said as they followed it.

Cave
"So, this must be the base of operations." Manic said as they looked around. "How'd that bird get in here anyways." Alpha said as he stepped on a loose stone. revealing a false wall. "Well, that explains it." Jestaq said as the group moved in. What they saw had been multiple cactus people gathered in a giant room. The rows and rows of them filled the room from top to bottom, it had been an auditorium of them inside.

"Cacti, my people! Today is a great day now that we have aquired..." A cacti at the stage said as he pulled out the egg. "The egg!!!" The cactus said as the rest began to cheer. "Now, we will use this egg to open the door to the-" He said as he had been cut off from seeing the dark chao and meep.

"Outsiders!!! Capture them!!!" He said as he pointed to the 5. "Run for it!!!" Manic said as cactus people appeared from all sides. As they ran into the room prior to the auditorium , Hawkeye decided to take them on. "Go, i'll handle them." He said as he pulled out a twig. "But Hawkeye, thats not even a weapon!!" Alpha said. "I dont care, you guys just get out of here." Hawkeye said as the door began to close. "Run!!!" Hawkeye yelled as the guards catched up. "Hah! You think you can beat us with that twig?"

Later
"Sir, i've come to report on the 5 who invaded the area." A cactus told the chao from before. "Whats the damage?" He said. "All of our cacti who were sent to capture the chao were killed, they were all decapitated except one who had a twig sticking out of his head." The cactus said as he pulled out a twig. "Looks like they werent any ordinary intruders were they?" "No sir, but we do have reports one of them is still inside here. We assume he had been the one who killed them." "Well then, track this person down then. We cant let them ruin our plan to open the C door."

"The C door?" "That isnt any of your concern, all you have to do is make sure this intruder is found." The cactus said to his reporter. "Yes sir, we'll find him." He said as he stepped out of the room. After he stepped outside, he had seen a shadow over him. "Whats up there?" The cactus said as it peered towards the ceiling, then from out of nowhere Hawkeye throws dirt in his eye. "Sorry about this, but your not on our side as far as I know." Hawkeye said as he grabbed the cactus head and snapped it off. "That just leaves you now..."

Meanwhile

"Well, we made it out fine atleast." Jestaq said as she looked back to the cave. "But we have to go back in now." She said as the other 3 followed her. "IAAAAHHHHHH!" Was what they heard coming from the sky. "Its him again!!!" Manic said as the giant bird reappeared from the top of the cave. It swooped in on the four to attack. Jestaq took to sky with her wings whlie the other two chao followed. "Dont hurt him!!! He's still my friend." Meep said as the giant bird dealt with the chao. Manic got on its back at tugged at the hair on its neck, making the bird struggle to break free of him. "Let me talk with him Manic, hold him down." Meep said as he talked with his giant friend. As they exchanged chirps, the bird seemed to have cooled down by now. "He says that the cactus people are using the egg to open up a door to another world. He was being controlled by them out of fear that they would kill all of his friends if he didnt cooperate." Meep told the chao. "Now what?" Manic said.

"He says the room to the head cactus, Rag is under the floor of the central room, apparently its hidden by another stone hidden in the wall." Meep said.

"Well, Its time to do what we do best then." Alpha said. "Save things?" Jestaq said. "No, save things and leave everything in ruin later."

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Four
Episode 1- The Desert, Part 3/3

Outside the cactus cave

3 chao, 2 roadrunners, what will they do to get inside? "Ok so, anyone have a smart idea on what to do to sneak past the guards?" Jestaq said. At that point in time, Alpha had spotted something buried in the sand. "Look, its a tank!!!" Alpha said as the chao managed to dig it out of the pile.

"Are you all thinking what im thinking of?" Manic said.

What Manic is thinking of
Manic is seen piloting the tank into the world of mario, firing at any goomba and koopa troopa he see's. After he blows his way into bowsers room, instead of reaching for the axe, he shoots bowser himself leaving a giant hole in his stomach. He approaches toad inside the tank. "Im sorry but your princess is in another-" Toad said before the tanks gun was pointed at his face. ".....castle?"

One explosion later
"Well that was useless, good thing I kept this cool hat!" Manic said as he took out Toads hat.

Back to reality

"No, but something similar." Alpha said.

Meanwhile
Cactus people are seen in the lounge enjoying themselves as they played games of pool, air hockey, and arcade games in the next room. "You heard about those chao that managed to escape?" "Yeah, I heard that one of them killed an entire squad of guards while the others ran away." "Yeah, what cowards." The cactus said as his head was blown off by the tanks gun and his brains green juices scattered throughout a random pool table.

"We dont like being called cowards, we thought of it more like a tactical retreat." Alpha said as he piloted the gun mowing down groups of cactus that had been in the lounge. "Sir, we have a tank inside the lobby.....sir?" A cactus said as he called Rag. "There you are!" Alpha said before shooting down the cactus.

Meanwhile
"Stop, please i'll tell you everything you want!" Rag said as Hawkeye carried a metal pipe that he broke off the wall. "You dont seem to understand whats going on, you have something that belongs to us and were not leaving until we get it back." Hawkeye said as he flung the metal pole on Rags desk. "Hah, what was the point of that?" Rag said as he picked the pole up. "This!" Hawkeye said as he pulled out his twig from earlier. "No....Stay back!!!" Rag said as he dropped the pole in fear of what Hawkeye might do to him. "The egg, where is it??!!" Hawkeye demanded as he held the twig at Rags neck. "Its down the hall, next to the giant glowing yellow door!!!" Rag said as he shook in fear. "Thank you..."Hawkeye said as he left the room.

"That was too close..." Rag said as he tried to contact his guards. "Damn it all, theres no signal whatsoever to any of the cactus, what happened to them?" Rag said as the tank fell into his room. "I think I saw Hawkeye leave through that door." Manic said as he pointed the door. As they left the tank and met up with the chao, he told them that the egg had been inside the door. "Whatever it is, they really dont want us getting the egg back." Jestaq said as they went inside the room. "Hmm, guess the cactus wasnt lying to us." Hawkeye said as he picked up the egg. The glowing door next to them had gone pale after removing the egg. "I have an idea, Hawkeye, stand here with the egg." Alpha said as Hawkeye did as told. The door was glowing again while the chao opened the door. "I guess this is goodbye then, thanks for all the help with the cactus people." Meep said as the chao hugged the roadrunner. "Goodbye, and good luck doing whatever it is we came here for." Meep said as he and his friend left through the giant hole that was still in Rags room.

"Wait, why do I get the feeling this is gonna end up-" Jestaq said before Alpha cut her off. "Shut up and get in the door." He said as he kicked Jestaq inside. "Hawkeye, come in after we are." Alpha said as he left the door open.

When Hawkeye entered, they saw fields of candy scattered throughout the area, ice cream men hand in hand with giant gumballs.
"Hi there, you four must be new here. Were the welcoming committe dedicated to make sure your stay in candy world is as enjoyable as possible!!!" A giant peice of gum said. "Alpha... ive never been so confused in my life!" Hawkeye said as he looked around the place. "Well...I say we just enjoy ourselves. I mean we got the egg back."

Meanwhile
An injured Rag is seen dialing a phone number. "Sir...the chao...they have...arrived...bucket-" He said before he had collapsed. "Good, see to it that we have the C door under our control." The other side of the phone said.

Candy world
"So whats the worse that could happen?" Alpha said as they went to the castle.

To be continued.

Moral of the first episode: Extreme violence is okay as long as its used on cactus people. Or other plants, fruits, or inanimate objects.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 2-Candy world 1/2

Candy world

The four chao had been utterly confused by the change of scenery, but Alpha could only ask questions about the situation. "All your questions will be answered when we reach the king." "King?" Alpha asked. "Yes, the lollipop king will answer all your questions!!!" The guide said. As they passed through town, seeing all sorts of different types of treats. "In candy world, there is only peace. We managed to maintain it by seperating ourselves from the world, the C door is our only protection agaisnt outside influence. But just look how happy everyone is!!!" The guide said as it pointed to the new familys taking refuge in waffle houses.

At that point, Manic vomited. "Whats wrong?" Asked Jestaq. "Its too much happy for me to contain." Manic said as he continued to vomit. "Dont worry about him, a cough drop should be enough to bring him back to full health." The guide said. "I dont think thats the problem." Manic said as he stopped vomiting.

Castle
Trumpets began playing as the king of candy world showed up from the doors. "Hello one and all, today we have new people for everyone to greet!" He said as the four chao were shown in the middle of the room. "Wow, I did not expect something like this to happen at all!" Hawkeye said as more sweets had filled the room to greet the chao. "And such a nice welcoming committe too." Alpha said as he pointed to the candy.

Meanwhile
A chao wearing a bucket was seen riding a tank infront of an army of cactus people. "They'll pay for this!" The chao with the bucket said. He removed his cloak revealing a red body, rather then a very familiar yellow one. "Ok everyone, were about to invade the world of candy!" The chao said before the cactus went silent. "....You mean this is a door leading to candy?" One said. "Yes, but were not after the candy. Rather whats inside the candy..." The chao said. "A gooey center?" One cactus said, the chao pulled out a gun and shot the cactus in the eye. "Jokes arent allowed!!!" He said as the other cacti cheered for him. The march continued.

Candy castle
The party had been over, drunken candy had walked around the entire place. And four chao had been carried to beds by a giant peice of peppermint. "You know, maybe we can get used to this..." Alpha said as he drowsily went to sleep.

Meanwhile
"EINS, ZWEI DREI ALLE!!!" The chao screeched as he commanded the army of cactus people into the town of candy. "FIRE YOUR GUNS!!!" He said as the cactus people opened fire on the towns people, many candy people were blown to bits as the gunfire spread mercilessly onto the population. Waffle houses were set ablaze as the cactus people unleashed havoc. "Your not gonna eat me are you?" A baby ice cream cone said as a cactus person looked at him. "...No" He said as he shot the cone and splattered the ice cream.

"Onto the castle!!!" The chao said as the cactus left behind a scene of chaos, lollipops had there heads scattered, while some who managed to stay alive tried to peice themselves together. Entire homes were either eaten or burnt. And the ice cream people, oh dont even get me started on how they used flame throwers on the poor poor ice cream people!!!

At the castle
"Sir, I have awful news!!!" The guide from earlier said as he rushed into his room. "What?" The lollipop king asked in suspense. "The town nearby was destroyed, from what people have reported the towns people are either dead or barely able to move." The guide said as the doors had been pounded on. "Go...get the chao out of the town." The king said as he took out a sword...no seriously just a plain old sword. "I'll do what I can." The king said as the door had fallen. "But sir." "Its no use now, find any survivors that you possibly can. By now its gone so far out of hand that it doesnt even matter if we win. We'll be in ruins later." "I understand king..." "Sadly, this will all end....BITTERSWEET!!!" He said as the cactus had entered.

Inside the chao's room
"Get out of here, quickly!!!" The guide said as he woke the four chao up. "Huh?" Jestaq said as she saw the candy guide run around frantically. "You must run! Now before anything else goes wrong!!!" The guide said. As the four left by jumping out of the window, they managed to get a glimpse of the front of the castle. "What happened? I thought there was a door there a few hours ago!" Manic said as he looked in horror at the front gate. Alpha took a look at the ground that followed it.

"Needles.............."

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 2-Candy world 2/2

Town

The four chao escaped the castle, but not without seeing the damage that had already been done. "What did they do?" Hawkeye said as he stared at the aftermath of the candy town. Houses? You get a burnt waffle smell, like the one out of the toaster! The ones who inhabit the place? You'll either find them dead or barely able to stand. And do you really wanna know what happened to the chocolate bars? "Oh my gosh, his face is melted off!!!" Jestaq said. "Manic, quit eating the dead candy!" Alpha said as he saw Manic eating the remains of a nearby ice cream person.

"But they taste so good!" Manic said as he grabbed an ice cream cone. "No wait, im still ali-(Chomp)" The cone said as Manic ate it. "You 4...come here." A peice of gum with half of its head gone said to them. "The cacti arent done here, ive seen several dead candy rise up and join other groups of undead ones." The bubblegum said. "If this was real life it'd make the perfect horror movie!" Manic said as the other 3 chao glared at him. "Im afraid I cant do much now in my condition, but if you see any cacti acting suspicious around here...you must stop them." The bubblegum said as he died. "Manic, nows not a good time for jokes." Alpha said as he stopped Manic from eating what remained of the gumball.

"You try going hungry and being surrounded by food." Manic said as he pulled out another ice cream cone. "No wait!!! Im alive too." The ice cream cone said. "You are?" Manic said. "Yes, if you let me explain it i'l-(Chomp)" Manic had eaten the cone. "Well now what? Were in the middle of zombie candy land and the cacti have taken over the castle!" Jestaq said as she pointed to an approaching undead mob. "And now they want to eat us!" Hawkeye said. The four had thrown the dead bubblegum person into the crowd so it would buy them some time.

"Over there, look!" Alpha said as they saw a cacti fumigator spraying around what appeared to be the cause of the zombies. "Gah! Your the ones who wrecked the base!" The cactus said as he aimed a gun at them. "Guess who wrecks who now!" He said before a zombie candy grabbed his neck. "He's choking him like a re-dead!!!" Hawkeye said as he saw the candy zombie. "...You caused this..." The zombie said after it had finished choking the cactus to death. At that point, zombies from all sides surrounded the chao. "Close your eyes!" Hawkeye said as he drew his twig. At that point a blinding light emerged from it, the light spread and the zombies around them had fallen back to the ground.

"Left chicago...left the filth." Manic said as the chao had fought off the zombie candy that now lingered across the town. "Manic, this is the worst possible time for a left 4 dead reference!!!" Alpha said as they encountered a group that stood in place. "What the? Why did they gather here...and why did they stop attacking." Hawkeye said. The zombie candy had begun to form together, creating an abomination of dead candy, it only showed to be formed of rotten candy, melted ice cream and chocolate. And finnaly...hollow eyes. "Hey Hawkeye, mind getting that twig out again?" Manic said. "Sure." Hawkeye said as the twig began to glow again. The monster shot gum at the twig, thus sticking it to the gum.

"This is not going to end good." Hawkeye said as he stared at his twig covered in gum.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 28
~Aftermath~

Matec city
The chao had begun the rebuilding process after the fight between the chieftain and great red one. After the chieftain was taken away from the explosion of the hot air balloon. Things finnaly seemed to be going normal for the Matec chao. Until we remember a few explorers who were held captive.

"What are you gonna do to us?" One said. The chao pointed towards the ocean. "Your gonna drown us?" Another said. The chao then pointed to a boat. "But how will we swim in it?" The chao pointed to oars that had been nearby. "But theres a shark in the water!" The explorer said as a shark had finished destroying the boat. The chao then pointed to a cruise boat that had been nearby. "Where did they get that?"

Flashback (Yes, even the Matec chao get to have there own flashbacks)
The matec chao are seen visiting station square and receiving a boat since theres had been eaten by sharks.
Flashback ends

"I thought you said that the Matec chao were a lost civilization?" One of the female explorers had said. "Well it LOOKED like that was the case. I guess these chao are more modern then we thought."

Meanwhle
Matec chao are seen typing on a computer in the cafe. "Ok thats it, all of you get out of here before i make the spirits remove you!" The owner said as the spirits of wind and earth had been behind her.

One boat ride to station square later
"Weird, wasnt station square destroyed last time we heard about it?" One of the explorers said. "Was destroyed is more like it!" The mayor said as power chao followed him. "I hired these chao ever since they graduated from kindergarten. Can you believe i only have to pay them every single time station square gets destroyed?" The mayor said. "Which happens to be alot." A nearby person said as he showed photo's of atleast 20 different times station square was destroyed.

Well....i hoped you liked the filler. The story continues tommorrow with the conclusion to the candy world arc.
Last edited by Triert on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 3-Escape

Candy town
The beast had the chao running for the nearest waffle house. It had them running from home to home to attempt to avoid the beast. "Its no use, there arent enough houses to avoid it forever." Manic said as he took out a bar of chocolate. "No wait, im still alive too!" The chocolate bar said. "Manic, let it go for once!" Jestaq said. As Manic let the chocolate bar go free, the candy monster had grabbed and eaten it. "Why does he get to eat it then?" Manic said as it grabbed him next. "No!!! Let me go!" The monster said as it ate Manic.

"Manic!!!" Jestaq said as she threw the roof of a waffle house at the beast, it had removed its right hand. But that only regenerated. "Jestaq, watch out!" Hawkeye said. The beast had hit Jestaq, sending her flying towards the ground. Hawkeye had attempted to retrieve his twig but the monster only shot gum at Hawkeye when he tried. And now it was just Alpha. "...You ate my friend, threw another one to the ground. And trapped Hawkeye in gum....You will not see any mercy." Alpha said as he took off his helm, revealing his raccoon whiskers and spikes. "This entire time I avoided revealing my face, I cant any longer." He said as he dropped his egg shell to the ground, which left a very large crater from the supposed weight.

In a flash, Alpha had kicked straight through the monsters head. After a quick regeneration he responded by shooting more gum at the chao. But Alpha swiftly dodged the shots and aimed for the monsters belly.

Meanwhile
"You know, its not so bad in here...Stuck inside surrounded by candy, sure its a little rotten but its candy either way." Manic said looking around inside the monsters belly.

With a blast of energy from Alpha, the monster was shot through the core. "Hey Alpha, this candy isnt as bad as you think!" Manic said. The only difference this time, was that it had not been able to regenerate after Manic began eating. "Manic, your a genius!" Alpha said as he started to bite the legs. Jestaq recovered just in time to witness the chao eating the monster. "I call the arms!" Jestaq said as the now helpless monster was writhing in pain. Hawkeye came back, but with a much different response. "Guys, your eating rotten zombie candy. Isnt it gross?" Hawkeye said as he could barely stop himself from throwing up. "You'd think it would be." Manic said as he pulled out the chocolate bar from before. "No! Dont(Chomp)" "Well, that saved alot of crying.

The chao ate candy, rotten zombie candy...Meanwhile
The lollipop king is seen being carried away by the cactus army, into a much darker part of the castle. The right side of his face is cracked from an apparent bullet. "So, your gonna tell us how to access it." The chao said. "Give me one good reason!" The king said as he spat on the chao. The chao began to eat the lollipop kings face off after he had been spat on. "If you want me to stop, just say the word." The chao said as he began to rip off more of his face. "It doesnt have to be this way, if you tell us how to enter the dungeon." The chao said as the kings face had been reduced to only his mouth and left eye. "This is all you'll ever get out of me." He said as he spat on the chao again. His eye was then removed from him. "Your very tasty, not like all the candy that was outside. Full of bullts, or burnt was all I could get." He said as he finished eating the eye. The king spat on him one last time before a cactus smashed his mouth with a hammer.

"We'll get in somehow...Until then, make sure the other chao have been captured." The chao said as he returned to the door with no knob.

Meanwhile
"So now what?" Jestaq said as she looked back at the castle. "What can we do? Its not like we can just fix this whole mess." Manic said as he began eating candy from the monster. "Manic's right, the cactus army took over this place. And now my twigs snapped since the gum kept the rest of it." Hawkeye said as he showed his broken twig and wad of gum that had the rest. "Well, I say we go back to trying to find out a way back to the city of evil. Jestaq, you still have the egg right?" Alpha said as Jestaq pulled out the egg. "Yeah, not like it'll be much help now though." Jestaq said as the four sat down.

At that point, a portal appeared. "We dont have much time to explain, but you have to follow us to the city of evil!" A group of dark chao said to the four. "Why?" Manic asked. "Your the only ones who can help us now."

To be continued